Son of a preacher man

4everfsu

Elect
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/26/alice-cooper-believes-his-faith-saved-him-from-alcoholism-temptations-rock-star-lifestyle.html

Doesn't "bring me fruit meet for repentance" apply here?  Seriously...this isn't Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, or Adele we are talking about here.......this is Alice Cooper, Death Rock and Demons galore!

I believe he is sincere is his belief in Christ, but I don't see any evidence of "faith in Christ."

I'd like to give you a definitive "no" on his salvation, but I will give room for the Lord to move in mysterious ways and put it at 92.5% that he is lost.

cpizzle said:
Doesn't "bring me fruit meet for repentance" apply here?  Seriously...this isn't Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, or Adele we are talking about here.......this is Alice Cooper, Death Rock and Demons galore!

I believe he is sincere is his belief in Christ, but I don't see any evidence of "faith in Christ."

I'd like to give you a definitive "no" on his salvation, but I will give room for the Lord to move in mysterious ways and put it at 92.5% that he is lost.

So what is evidence of faith in Christ? Gives Christ credit for his sober life, clearly claims to be a born again Christian, active in helping others overcome addition, attends church  and if to be believed faithful to his wife for 40 years in a career that would make it easy to stray. I have no idea if he is the real deal but I wouldn't say there is no evidence.

He also went golfing with R. C. Sproul a few years ago when he was at one of Sproul's conferences.  No, it's not fruit of salvation but it's an interesting fact.

He is associated with the Evangelical Covenant Churches.
Among many IFBs, Steve Green is not a believer... so, I guess it would take a real leap.
Don't be too surprised if Eminem ends up coming back to Christ. His grandparents are strong believers.

https://baptistnews.com/article/the-day-that-alice-cooper-came-to-church/

Steve Green and Alice Cooper tour together in 2019
Gene Simmons is providing back up

jk . Be blessed