Sorry, LGBTQRPXT, You Aren?t Born That Way

Bruh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/sorry-lgbtqrpxt-you-are-not-born-that-way

Quote:

The progressives? argument for normalizing sexual perversity, and by extension imposing on the God-given religious liberty enshrined in our Constitution, is that people behaving in such ways can?t help themselves. They are ?born this way? and therefore must be spared of the ramblings of the religious. That?s precisely why we?re in this national debate over bathrooms after all. These victims simply have no choice but to act on their craven impulses, which makes the grown man changing in the women?s locker room a modern-day Rosa Parks.

Bruh said:
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/sorry-lgbtqrpxt-you-are-not-born-that-way

Quote:

The progressives? argument for normalizing sexual perversity, and by extension imposing on the God-given religious liberty enshrined in our Constitution, is that people behaving in such ways can?t help themselves. They are ?born this way? and therefore must be spared of the ramblings of the religious. That?s precisely why we?re in this national debate over bathrooms after all. These victims simply have no choice but to act on their craven impulses, which makes the grown man changing in the women?s locker room a modern-day Rosa Parks.

I believe they are "born that way".  I believe that they/we are born with a bent toward every sexual perversion and every sin that there ever was.  I believe that they/we have every capability and bend toward doing the sickest and most perverse wickedness.  Just because we are born in this sin does not mean one has to act on it.  And only by the grace God afforded us in the shed blood of His Son are any of us able to escape its clutches and penalty.

Born that way is no excuse.

TidesofTruth said:
Bruh said:

Quote:

I believe they are "born that way".  I believe that they/we are born with a bent toward every sexual perversion and every sin that there ever was.  I believe that they/we have every capability and bend toward doing the sickest and most perverse wickedness.  Just because we are born in this sin does not mean one has to act on it.  And only by the grace God afforded us in the shed blood of His Son are any of us able to escape its clutches and penalty.

While I tend to be more liberal on homosexuality and transgender issues than most that post here I can emphatically tell you that I was not born with any bent towards homosexuality or being a transgender. Interesting that you admit to that bend.

LongGone said:
TidesofTruth said:
Bruh said:

Quote:

While I tend to be more liberal on homosexuality and transgender issues than most that post here I can emphatically tell you that I was not born with any bent towards homosexuality or being a transgender. Interesting that you admit to that bend.
He's a little theologically challenged at times.

earnestly contend