Sorry to see you go Castor Muscular!

I wish he would clean his humor up, but I in no had/have any desire to see him leave.  Variety is the spice of life, and all that.

FSSL said:
Sorry to see you go Castor Muscular!

I don't blame him. He's not the only one who has considered it.

OK what did I miss Castor is leaving? Where is the humor going to come from and I did tell him he crossed the line sometimes....We need him here because we are all different ....something is going to be missed now so hurry back and please don't change your name.... God bless you my friend

Because personal attacks and degrading insults are somehow better?

One less bible doubter to contend with here

OZZY said:
now for the admins

Anishinabe

On a dark desert highway.....

you can check out if you like, but you can, never leeeeeeeve.

:D

rsc2a said:

hear hear!

rsc2obtusehypocrite said:
Timmy - I must congratulate you on your latest epic round of trolling. Well done!

admin said:
prophet said:
OZZY said:
now for the admins

Anishinabe

If it wasn't for the modern version accepting admin and moderator, you wouldn't have the ff.org.

You can freely spout whatever you want about the KJVO position without fear of getting banned. As long as you keep the King James vulgarities to a minimum. O0

I am currently, actively, defending the faith against accusations that Baptists come from gnostics and original sin deniers.

Certainly your admin believes the Bible!
we get news one?

ALAYMAN said:
rsc2a said:

hear hear!

Yes....just doing a brief search on how often you've called people "moron" or "idiot" or "stupid" or a couple other words I searched for, I came up with about 50 occurrences. I'm sure I could definitely find quite a few more if I actually felt like putting forth any effort and thinking of all the things you've called people.

[quote author=ALAYMAN]
rsc2obtusehypocrite said:
Timmy - I must congratulate you on your latest epic round of trolling. Well done!
[/quote]

And I stand by what I said. 10 or so separate threads on miniscule differences on the KJV vs other translations in the space of a few days. Definitely trolling.

Now if you could provide examples of where I have verbally attacked someone personally?  I'll grant you might find two or three in the course of my time here, but you won't find it to be a habit of mine unlike some of the posters here... In fact, I often have made it a point to not say things that I strongly feel about the position of others precisely because it could be construed as a personal attack instead of a critique of someone's argument(s).

rsc2a said:
I'll grant you might find two or three in the course of my time here,...

"I was for it before i was against it".....

"I did not have relations with that woman"....

"what is the meaning of *is*?"......

lol, a real slippery one that rsc2obtuse is, he is.

aleshanee said:
and the quest of the noble knight don qui-rsc2a continues....  diligently scouring posts of the past...
  ..... in search of tattered windmills with which to joust.....

lol, the ironic thing is that the one he is defending used to regularly accuse me of trolling because my threads can draw large numbers of posts.  Apparently calling people trolls = good, but calling people obtuse = bad. :D