Sound of Trumpets Being Heard Around the Globe

Why would anyone?

Do you believe the real trumpets of the Lord will be heard throughout the world? I haven't seem to notice anything "proceeding" the "trumpets" taking place.

Hey biscuit, welcome back!

A better question might be: is there any biblical significance to the sound of metal grinding against metal?

Is there a train track nearby, I wonder.

Ransom said:
Hey biscuit, welcome back!

A better question might be: is there any biblical significance to the sound of metal grinding against metal?

Is there a train track nearby, I wonder.

Upon hearing the sound as recorded, that was my initial thought as well. The article said this has been going on for about 10 years so I hardly think there is any eschatological aspect to it.

A close family member of mine did some research into the issue and found that a good number of these reports were man made. Several were debunked.

Kind of like when TBN had a guy on that said they had drilled into hell...they could hear the screams and torment through the drill hole.  Oh Brother!

When the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there... I will not be posting on this forum; )

I know it has no prophetical significance but reading about the reactions of some people reminded me of the times when I was growing up and becoming frightened every time there was a bad storm in the night and wondering if I had missed the rapture.  I remember one time I literally ran outside in a full panic thinking I had missed the rapture and was doomed to hell. 

Some pastors rule with fear and for some growing up in situations like that it can lead to torment.  All I know is Jesus is coming again and I want to be ready to meet him whether in death or when the trumpet blows.  That's all.