Steven Anderson Is NOT Leading The KJV Only Movement!!!

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score

YVTV28dytqJz9e1f3JzqkZ-A8vPj1J6154YHFqEn3ghTu-xCJ8vexlD9iOySMPyP4ZEjs9eELCwkVNh0qauj=w426-h240-n

https://youtu.be/lbOtDSRp2B4

Video Description:

http://www.phoenixmag.com/People/west-of-westboro.html

Can you just summarize what you have read or watched with your take on things? Or do you constantly bore us with videos?

Steven L. Anderson also not the tooth fairy.

I'm told he is not a member of the space program.

YouTube tells me he is not a spokesman for Bentley automobiles.

Also, Steven L. Anderson has not joined ISIS.

And I'm pretty sure he's not a Martian.

Recovering IFB said:
Can you just summarize what you have read or watched with your take on things? Or do you constantly bore us with videos?
Yeah, Bibleburner does the Internet do so much thinking for him, he even has to link to yet another site to describe the video he wants us to watch!

I am sure there's someone on the Internet who thinks the video is moronic, so I'm just going to borrow his opinion and save myself the trouble of watching. :)

Biblebeliever said:

Who is? Petey boy? Which wife is he on now? 3,4,5?

Recovering IFB said:

Why don't you just take the time to watch the video like I have?

Concerning my take on this Issue of Steven Anderson, I am in agreement with brother Denlinger.

Steven Anderson is a heretick. Anderson does not follow the command given in 2 Timothy 2:15 to RIGHTLY DIVIDE the word of truth. Which is why he is messed up also in Eschatology. For he believes that the Church, the Body of Christ goes through the time of Jacob's trouble.  Steven Anderson also attacks the Nation of Israel.

Romans 11 teaches that God has not cast away His people Israel. 

So again, I am in agreement with brother Denlinger, that Anderson is not a King James Bible believer, nor does he at all lead the King James Bible Only Movement.

Biblebeliever said:

Because thinking people don't waste their time watching YouTube videos without some sort of reasoned summary, which you, as an unreasoning drone, are incapable of giving.

Besides, we already know Spamderson doesn't lead the KJV-only bowel movement, and we don't need your buddy Dunglicker to tell us.

Ransom said:
Because thinking people don't waste their time watching YouTube videos without some sort of reasoned summary, which you, as an unreasoning drone, are incapable of giving.

Scott, studying and researching these issues is not a waste of time.

And by the way,  It is the King James Bible Only Movement.

Get it right, you apostate who rejects the Authority of the word of God.

Biblebeliever said:
Recovering IFB said:

Concerning my take on this Issue of Steven Anderson, I am in agreement with brother Denlinger.

Steven Anderson is a heretick. Anderson does not follow the command given in 2 Timothy 2:15 to RIGHTLY DIVIDE the word of truth. Which is why he is messed up also in Eschatology. For he believes that the Church, the Body of Christ goes through the time of Jacob's trouble.  Steven Anderson also attacks the Nation of Israel.

So again, I am in agreement with brother Denlinger, that Anderson is not a King James Bible believer, nor does he at all lead the King James Bible Only Movement.
I have watched Denlinger in his videos before. I have seen the one where he drills holes in a NIV Bible and burns it on an open fire. To me that is heresy. So, Denlinger is a heretic. And if you ascribe to burning Scripture, you are in the same boat.

Tom Brennan said:
The media often mistake noise for leadership...

And unfortunately in this case the noise is similar to that which comes out of a bathroom!

Biblebeliever said:
Scott, studying and researching these issues is not a waste of time.

Only a fool would need to "study" and "research" what is obvious to everyone else.

Get it right, you apostate who rejects the Authority of the word of God.

I reject the so-called authority of Dunglicker and you to tell us what the word of God is, not the authority of the word of God itself. If you weren't mentally challenged, you would have understood this the other dozen times I have told you, but as it is, you have no understanding and no discernment. Fool.

Recovering IFB said:
Biblebeliever said:
Recovering IFB said:

I have watched Denlinger in his videos before. I have seen the one where he drills holes in a NIV Bible and burns it on an open fire. To me that is heresy. So, Denlinger is a heretic. And if you ascribe to burning Scripture, you are in the same boat.

That is blasphemy directed at the Holy Spirit, not wise.

BB, Sam Gipp was asked in the John Ankerburg show that, if a Russian wanted to read the Word of God properly, would he  have to learn English? Sam Gipp said yes. Do you hold this view?

Biblebeliever said:

That's correct!  Anderson is not Jesus!

RevBob said:
Biblebeliever said:

That's correct!  Anderson is not Jesus!
Obviously.

King James was Jesus. :D