STOP THE STRIPPING!

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
WARNING:  ANGRY RANT AHEAD

WHYYYYYY!!!????!!!!

Why mus people insist on running around in their underwear!?!  Why do they post pictures of themselves all over the internet in their underwear!?!  I just don't get it.  I don't get it.  I don't understand.

When a lady goes to the mall to buy clothes, she goes to a changing room with a closed door, located in the ladies department.  If a man were to sneak in to the changing room and photograph her in her underwear, the store would rightly call the cops to arrest the peeping tom.  She would be embarrassed and aghast at the rudeness of someone wanting to look at her in her underwear. 

If a man were to walk into Lowes, strip down to his whitey tighties and walk through the store, Lowes management would rightly call the police to arrest the deranged lunatic.

However, put a body of water nearby, and everybody thinks it is perfectly fine to strip down to their underwear, walk around, lie around and carouse around. 

WHY!!!???!!!

I am tired of people complaining about visitors in church who aren't quite modest, but the very same people strip to their undies and post pictures of themselves almost nude if there is water nearby!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???!!!  Scriptural commands for modesty are not suddenly invalidated if there is a body of water nearby! 

COVER UP!!  PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!  STOP THE STRIPPING!!

Binaca Chugger said:

WHYYYYYY!!!????!!!!

Why mus people insist on running around in their underwear!?!  Why do they post pictures of themselves all over the internet in their underwear!?!  I just don't get it.  I don't get it.  I don't understand.

When a lady goes to the mall to buy clothes, she goes to a changing room with a closed door, located in the ladies department.  If a man were to sneak in to the changing room and photograph her in her underwear, the store would rightly call the cops to arrest the peeping tom.  She would be embarrassed and aghast at the rudeness of someone wanting to look at her in her underwear. 

If a man were to walk into Lowes, strip down to his whitey tighties and walk through the store, Lowes management would rightly call the police to arrest the deranged lunatic.

However, put a body of water nearby, and everybody thinks it is perfectly fine to strip down to their underwear, walk around, lie around and carouse around. 

WHY!!!???!!!

I am tired of people complaining about visitors in church who aren't quite modest, but the very same people strip to their undies and post pictures of themselves almost nude if there is water nearby!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???!!!  Scriptural commands for modesty are not suddenly invalidated if there is a body of water nearby! 

If they would just put all the voting booths next to the lake or ocean, then we could vote for Trump and also go swimming and not feel that guilty!

Binaca Chugger said:

WHYYYYYY!!!????!!!!

WHY!!!???!!!

I doubt that the offenders read this forum.

I went to the Indiana Dunes last week and you will be pleased to know that I wore a suit and tie in the water! :(

BALAAM said:
I went to the Indiana Dunes last week and you will be pleased to know that I wore a suit and tie in the water! :(

Is that unusual for a HACker?  I wear suit and tie when I shower.  Modesty at all costs.

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Is that unusual for a HACker?  I wear suit and tie when I shower.  Modesty at all costs.

Amen! We have the exact same standards in the shower as we have outside the showerQ! Amen?