Stop Trump!!!

praise_yeshua said:
rsc2a said:
Your pattern of behaviour?

It's displayed as "...sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these..." and nothing like "...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness, self-control..."

You spelled behavior wrong again. Are you from Australia or England? or maybe "Canada"?

It finally comes out. Either way, you're not an American. Typical liberal "Brits". Think they know everything.

I'll take "Jumping to conclusions for 100, Alex."

Sexual immorality? Orgies? Did we meet somewhere in college? I don't remember any orgies or sexual immorality. I don't know how you know if I did.

- Repeatedly calling others names such as idiot, moron, stupid, nuts, etc

Poor baby. I remember some of the threads at the old FFF when people would start complaining about such things. They were rather comical. You're just a whiner.

And your pattern of behavior typifies what Paul would describe as evil. In fact, there is absolutely nothing loving at all about it towards anyone. Interesting note: as I was going back through your posts, the majority of them included instances of the exact types of things I was referring to.

I have a very, very simple question: In what way is your attitude on this forum in any way indicative of a life transformed by Jesus?

- Explicitly stating profit should supersede ethics in business

Never said it. Don't believe it. You're just sore I busted your theology.

More telling is that PY doesn't think one should necessarily run their business according to their values. I believe the Scriptural term for this is "love of money". - rsc2a

Its called business law. You'd do the same or worse. - PY

...very interesting statement you've also said that one's theology can be determined by their politics.

- Bombastic language meant to demean and belittle others

Like the word "hypocrite"? I got that from the bible..... or maybe... liar? I got that from the bible too!!

Like moron, stupid, child, idiot, imbecile, nut....

- Saying the church has no obligation to help her poor...Scratch that...actually saying they shouldn't.

Liar. I never said that. Don't believe it. Sure they should help the poor. No. They shouldn't continually help those that can help themselves.

You can't do something for one member of the church and not for others. You can justify it all you want. Its still an issue. - PY

- Saying Christians have no obligation to be salt and light into the world. In fact, saying we should be a picture of depravity.

Ridiculous. I made a theological argument concerning the teaching of Jesus and the Jewish nation. I can't help you don't understand it. The Truth eludes you at times.

No. You're not the salt of the earth. Israel was. They failed. The Light of the world is Jesus Christ. Not you. We cast shadows. We aren't "that light". Do you remember those words and who said them? Probably not. Spend some time googling them.

Got it...you think we are to be witnesses of the living Jesus by being pictures of depravity. So much for that whole witnesses, ambassadors, ministers, body of Christ stuff.

- Actively wishing ill on others

Nonsense. I have never actively wished ill on others. In fact, I've preached against it.

It sounds bad and it is bad....

BUT....

Force can only be meet with overwhelming FORCE.

Personally, If I was making the decision at the time, I probably would have wiped them off the face of the earth or at least driven them into Egypt.... on the very land that Egypt has offered to give them and they refuse to take.

In short, you begin by acknowledging your views are horrible then give a big "so what"? And that's just a direct quote...the entire attitude is saturated in your personality. And I didn't even get into how you said slavery is a GOOD thing!

I could go on, but the point is made. Can I judge another? If they call themselves a believer, absolutely. And I have asked for you to provide any evidence of regeneration to see if my judgment is in error...evidence you cannot or will not provide. Of course, conclusions will be drawn, but thanks be to God that it is He, and not I, who decides who He calls son.

Judge whatever. You'll answer to God for it. I haven't went as far as to question your position in Christ. You're doing that to ME!!!!

Jesus is the Christ. The Son of the Living God. My savior. My Redeemer. My friend. I've told you that more than once. I'm not the one with the problem. You are.

Then why is it that you absolutely refuse in every way to show love, empathy, compassion, patience, kindness, forbearance, self-control, grace and every other sort of thing when dealing with others?

Why is it that you instead show anger, malice, boasting, arrogance, pride, hatred, condemnation, belligerence, jealousy, division, and lack of control?

So much so that you cannot provide a single quote where you have shown the former and the majority of your quotes display the latter?

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:
I had soooo much to say and then the website goes down. Bummer.  So a few thoughts:

1. The specific question M Kelly asked was how Trump would answer the question from HILLARY that he was part of the war on women based on his comments. Who doesn't think Trump would not get that question from Hillary or any other Dem in a debate. Better learn how to answer it now.

2. But he couldn't. He went on to prove exactly why that question is a problem for him. He retweeted that M Kelly was a "bimbo", implied she was on her period and that's why she was "unfair" and "mean" to him. (Waaahhhhh!).  Someone else here also said M Kelly was a "bimbo"? What makes her a bimbo? (An "attractive but unintelligent women"). She is a lawyer, having represented Experian for nine years as well as other corporate clients and has made it to the top ranks of TV news. But you, Trump and others are calling her a "bimbo" because she gave your guy a legit question he couldn't handle. At least you haven't resorted to alluding to her aggressiveness as being on her period. Yep, good 'ol Donald.  LOL

3. Called Frank Luntz a "slob" because he didn't like the results of Luntz' focus group. What a wuss. Actually Luntz is a very capable and sought after pollster and works mostly in the corporate world now because he has soured on the political world and the empty promises.

4. Complained how "overrated"and a lightweight M Kelly is....than posted tweet after tweet after tweet until 4:30 in the morning whining about her!  LOL. What a thin-skinned baby. Methinks she really got to the "tough guy". :)

5. Questions were totally fair and relevant. EVERY candidate had at least one very difficult question.  Trump just couldn't handle his.  He was asked character issue questions more than policy questions because he hasn't made any policy. Is Fox just supposed to roll over and be easy because they are Rupublicans? That's not fair and balanced. (BTW...I have heard Trump say Ailes has kissed up and apologized. But I haven't heard anything from Ailes himself.

6. Some have been critical of the "raise your hand" question from Bret Bair.  He has done the exact same thing in other debates.  And when you want to ask 10 people a yes or no question what's wrong with asking for a show of hands....especially when it's the first thing on many people's minds.

7. Who cares what M Kelly said on Howard's Stern's show? She's not running for president. Where is the moral equivalent? (I remind you the question was posed as from Hillary's point of view).

8. More of the man-child's complaining after people hold him accountable:  About Carly Fiorina after she told him there was no excuse for the crack he made M Kelly "wasn't fair  :'(  - Listening to her for 10 mins gives you a headache.  About Erik Larson after being dis-invited to the RedState event for the same comments- "A major sleaze and buffoon"

9. Finally, I believe he is a very insecure person. For someone who really has accomplished so much it seems he has so much to prove and an incessant need to brag about EVERYTHING.., who his friends are, what he has, how HE is responsible for the success of everything, yada, yada, yada. He is exceptionally thin-skinned and really does act like a petulant child. Maybe that is what has pushed him to be so successful in business. If the planets were to align, the oceans to part and a fog of stupidity hang over the country on election day and Trump were elected, I sure hope Putin "treats him fair".  ::)  :)

1. Hilary was smoke screen to disguise bimbo's intent. Sure, they will ask the question now that bimbo asked it. Hilary hadn't said one thing about Trump till bimbo started it. Relying on the "it was coming anyway" is rather lame.

Yeah, cause the Democratic party opposition research isn't going to be smart enough to figure out asking asking the question that Trump has multiple examples of the same?  Okay.

2. Trump didn't imply anything about "bimbo's" period. You're a moron if you think he's stupid enough to make such a mistake. Your depraved mind filled in the blanks. Its easy to settle it and the media could have settled it. They could have asked what he meant by "where ever". He would have told them what he meant. Instead, the dishonest morons ran with it. Apparently you're running with it.

Yes because we know that Trump is always in control of his mouth and would NEVER say something demeaning to somebody he's mad at. No way. He really meant to say "he saw blood coming out of her "NOSE" (as he later claimed) because that makes so much more sense.  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Yes. I did imply you're a moron by association. Its okay. Someone was going to imply it anyway. Maybe your wife or your children!!!

I shall wear your moron badge proudly.

See. See how easy it is to use such stupid logic. Logic that "bimbo" used in asking the question to start with.  I'm still looking.  :)

3. Luntz got it horrible wrong. His polling in the focus group had 3 people that still supported Trump. Trump is STILL LEADING ALL THE POLLS.... POST DEBATE.

Let me help you out some. The focus group was a group of people who actually are engaged and VOTE. And also are together in the same room which affects group dynamics. All of the immediate "polls" following the debate were internet polls. I looked at the Drudge poll before the debate was even half over and Trump was already declared the debate  "winner" at 40+%. 

The first actual phone polling just came out Tuesday. (The NBC poll was an internet poll btw). Some Trump rose in and some he fell in. But one thing was very clear...his negative numbers went up. Hmmm. Just like in Luntz' group.

Trump explained that Luntz asked him for money and he refused. Luntz created a sku'd focus group to get back at Donald. Slob is a rather good word for him.

That's not what Trump said. He said Luntz wanted to work for him and Trump refused. Now of course this is the same Trump who claims he meant blood was coming from M Kelly's NOSE!  LOL  You have no proof whatsoever there was a purposely skewed group. And "slob" is a good word why?

4. Trump was mad. I would have been mad. She is overrated. OReilly created her. If he hadn't.... she'd still be wearing braless shirts and flashing skin to get attention. Which, by the way, leads into point 7.

Oh wait...you mean Donald "got mad" so he acted like a spurned little boy late into the morning on Twitter?  It's not possible this same Donald would take a shot at "Mean Megyn" suggesting she was hormonal. Oh I forgot...He meant he could "see" blood coming out of her "nose".  I am so "depraved" for thinking otherwise. Dear Lord, please forgive me.  ;D

5. I hear you. No policy questions since you have no policy. That makes sense. Are you really that dumb? I don't think you are....

I guess I am. I thought you were really agreeing with me.  LOL

6. A MAN.... .would have asked Trump directly. He would asked a DIRECT question.... instead of bringing everyone else into the question. If you're going to do that kind of questioning.... then all of the questions should have been given to all the candidates and let everyone answer the same question. They didn't do this. They focused this one question to them all to make Trump look bad.

Dude, how many political debates have you watched?  Besides, a good candidate learns how to answer questions without looking bad.

7. Hilary was a smoke screen. "bimbo" used it for cover. Again. Hilary hadn't said one thing about Trump. You have no evidence she would.

Are you really this naive? I don't have proof that the sun will come up tomorrow but based on past history and probability I'm pretty darn sure. And like the sun will most likely come up in the morning the democratic candidate will try to make the "war on woman" issue. You have made many foolish statements but I do believe this takes the cake.

The Stern video is important. So important that 'bimbo' won't even discuss it. She did the interview to get attention. She got attention. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! she wants to distance herself from it.

She did the debate because it's her job!  LOL.  All the more reason she shouldn't be the focus of it anymore than the fanboys want to drag it on. The problem is Trump. Not Kelly.

Can I ask you a similar question? "Bimbo" brought up what Trump had said on a TV show where he was famous for being hard on contestants. Why would you accept this form of information and deny that the "bimbo" video had any relevance to a double standard by bimbo?

Hypocrite.

It should be quite evident but I will say it again...because Trump is the one running for president. Not Kelly.  And no, his remarks have not only been on his show and that wasn't the question.

8. Erik Larson is a sleazy. He dis-invited Carson because he is racist. He made up a silly excuse to dump him and even lied about him. Fiorina will give you a headache. She talks in circles. She wasn't a very good head of HP. She ran the company into the ground. Something you morons want to point at in Trump but ignore in everyone else.

And if he really is so sleazy ehy was Trump going to appear anyway? Fiorini was fired from HP...but didn't take it into bankruptcy.  Even once.  ;D 

9. Good grief. Why don't you smoke another crack pipe!!!!

Anything is better than what we have NOW!!! You've lived with it for almost 8 years. 8 years of lies. I suppose you're glad when politicians lie to you?

For the record. Trump was rather smart to use the "bimbo" term in reference to "Kelly".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimbo

Fox definitely uses her as "eye candy" for the news. Just like it uses Kimberly and others. Bimbo fits rather well.

I believe Kelly is a very attractive lady. Some think Guilfoyle is.  What you of course ignored is that Kelly was a corporate lawyer for a fortune 500 company for 9 years. You don't get that just by being pretty.  Guilfoyle is also a lawyer, graduating magna cum laude from UC Davis and was an Assistant District Attorney in both LA and San Francisco.

Hmmmmm......To just let your post stand and let your words exemplify a naive Trump fan-boy or have some fun and spend a few minutes answering your silliness?  :-\  I'm going with having some fun.  LOL

Are you new to following politics?  I know you don't like the word but that is the term what we use to describe electoral  discourse.

Tarheel Baptist said:
All of that is probably true, I confess I gave it a cursory reading.
But, THE point is, it doesn't matter, at least not at this point in time.
Trump's supporters are his supporters because he is like he is....and more importantly because the establishment politicians and media, Fox News included in this specific grouping, don't like him and demand an apology. Trump doubles down and tells them where to go and what to do...and his support increases.
What I hope is that Trupmp soon fades and that viable candidates get the message and don't wage a same old same old mealy mouthed, limp wristed campaign.

WHAT???  All that writing and you only gave it a "cursory look"?  LOL.  I am a political addict and think I have become a frustrated editorial write after reading so many everyday. :)

I agree.  Trump is a protest vote IMO for two groups. Those who want to understandably make a statement as you point out and the low-information, true believers.  Broadly speaking I believe the first group won't stick with Trump at the end of the day and the latter will go down with the ship blaming everybody but Trump.

Just John said:
Yeah, cause the Democratic party opposition research isn't going to be smart enough to figure out asking asking the question that Trump has multiple examples of the same?  Okay.

They haven't asked before. Regan didn't bash fellow Republicans for that very reason. We can run hypothetical all day. Why didn't "bimbo" ask Christie about his affair with the lady at the center of "bridgegate"... Its only matter of time till someone makes that connection!!!

Yes because we know that Trump is always in control of his mouth and would NEVER say something demeaning to somebody he's mad at. No way. He really meant to say "he saw blood coming out of her "NOSE" (as he later claimed) because that makes so much more sense.  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Get a grip man. Bashing a female based on her menstrual cycle is in entirely different category. Even Ted Nugent wouldn't do that.

I shall wear your moron badge proudly.

You missed my comparison. Well... I don't think you did. You just choose to focus on the comment and not why I said it. Its called

Self preservation.

Let me help you out some. The focus group was a group of people who actually are engaged and VOTE. And also are together in the same room which affects group dynamics. All of the immediate "polls" following the debate were internet polls. I looked at the Drudge poll before the debate was even half over and Trump was already declared the debate  "winner" at 40+%. 

The first actual phone polling just came out Tuesday. (The NBC poll was an internet poll btw). Some Trump rose in and some he fell in. But one thing was very clear...his negative numbers went up. Hmmm. Just like in Luntz' group.

Luntz's focus group wasn't about negatives. He declared the voters had decided to not vote for Trump. You're moving the goal post. Why?

That's not what Trump said. He said Luntz wanted to work for him and Trump refused. Now of course this is the same Trump who claims he meant blood was coming from M Kelly's NOSE!  LOL  You have no proof whatsoever there was a purposely skewed group. And "slob" is a good word why?

What I read was about money. I didn't see anything about Luntz wanting employment. Provide the evidence.

Slob = messy.

Luntz had been horrible in his predictions. Almost as bad a Dick Morris. He's obviously "messy" in his work.

Oh wait...you mean Donald "got mad" so he acted like a spurned little boy late into the morning on Twitter?  It's not possible this same Donald would take a shot at "Mean Megyn" suggesting she was hormonal. Oh I forgot...He meant he could "see" blood coming out of her "nose".  I am so "depraved" for thinking otherwise. Dear Lord, please forgive me.  ;D

I was pointing out the fact that "bimbo" didn't have an issue with derogatory slang and treatment BEFORE.... she became somewhat "famous". That's all. Don't move the goal post anymore. Its almost off the field.

I guess I am. I thought you were really agreeing with me.  LOL

Bad logic. Its nothing more than a loose reason for the questions.

Dude, how many political debates have you watched?  Besides, a good candidate learns how to answer questions without looking bad.

You mean politicians learn to lie so as to look better under stress or difficult questions. I don't like liars. You must!

Are you really this naive? I don't have proof that the sun will come up tomorrow but based on past history and probability I'm pretty darn sure. And like the sun will most likely come up in the morning the democratic candidate will try to make the "war on woman" issue. You have made many foolish statements but I do believe this takes the cake.

You know the sun will come up tomorrow because you've seen it come up......day after day after day for years...... You haven't seen the same with Hilary bashing Trump on the "war on women". Bad comparison. I mentioned several women that Trump helped to make famous again. He's doing that for another... right now!!!! You're ignoring the evidence. If he hated women.... he wouldn't have promoted so many of them.

Though. I might not vote for him because of Palin. Palin is a joke.

She did the debate because it's her job!  LOL.  All the more reason she shouldn't be the focus of it anymore than the fanboys want to drag it on. The problem is Trump. Not Kelly.

Kelly should own the Stern video if she is going to force Trump to own things he said in the past.... jokingly.... on a TV show for entertainment. Apples to Apples.

It should be quite evident but I will say it again...because Trump is the one running for president. Not Kelly.  And no, his remarks have not only been on his show and that wasn't the question.

Pretty much all came from his show or a result of his show. He was a celebrity. He was an entertainer. No one had issue with his entertainment till he ran for President. Which is exactly what they did to Reagan. Do you remember?

And if he really is so sleazy ehy was Trump going to appear anyway? Fiorini was fired from HP...but didn't take it into bankruptcy.  Even once.  ;D 

I said she ran it into bankruptcy. She got fired. They went bankrupt. Case close. She fired thousands of people. I knew one personally. She is no different that what they complain about in Trump. Its a double standard. Except. Trump went on to hire thousands more and become a BIGGER success. She didn't do anything afterwards.

I believe Kelly is a very attractive lady. Some think Guilfoyle is.  What you of course ignored is that Kelly was a corporate lawyer for a fortune 500 company for 9 years. You don't get that just by being pretty.  Guilfoyle is also a lawyer, graduating magna cum laude from UC Davis and was an Assistant District Attorney in both LA and San Francisco.

I haven't seen lawyers dress like them in any courtroom. As lawyers, they didn't do what they are doing now. They are famous. Part of them being famous is based on them being very attractive. Being a lawyer..... doesn't have anything to do with the fact they are somewhat.....riding their looks. Granted. Kelly doesn't do it as much anymore. Which is my point. She got famous and no longer need to do it. Kimberly will do the same if she gets her own show.

Just John said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
All of that is probably true, I confess I gave it a cursory reading.
But, THE point is, it doesn't matter, at least not at this point in time.
Trump's supporters are his supporters because he is like he is....and more importantly because the establishment politicians and media, Fox News included in this specific grouping, don't like him and demand an apology. Trump doubles down and tells them where to go and what to do...and his support increases.
What I hope is that Trupmp soon fades and that viable candidates get the message and don't wage a same old same old mealy mouthed, limp wristed campaign.

WHAT???  All that writing and you only gave it a "cursory look"?  LOL.  I am a political addict and think I have become a frustrated editorial write after reading so many everyday. :)

I agree.  Trump is a protest vote IMO for two groups. Those who want to understandably make a statement as you point out and the low-information, true believers.  Broadly speaking I believe the first group won't stick with Trump at the end of the day and the latter will go down with the ship blaming everybody but Trump.

I gave it a cursory reading because I knew you knew what you were talking about... :)
I think the conventional wisdom is that some of his support will eventually fade and I hope it does. I'm just not sure the conventional wisdom will hold in this climate. We shall see.

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:

I haven't seen lawyers dress like them in any courtroom. As lawyers, they didn't do what they are doing now. They are famous. Part of them being famous is based on them being very attractive. Being a lawyer..... doesn't have anything to do with the fact they are somewhat.....riding their looks. Granted. Kelly doesn't do it as much anymore. Which is my point. She got famous and no longer need to do it. Kimberly will do the same if she gets her own show.

Just John: Agree or not with my opinions, I posted many facts. You are so far off base on every point that truth is either meaningless or you are incapable of understanding. It might be "fun" to continue but probably for me only. You're a stone wall and when it gets to so much written back and forth on point to point others get tired of it.  I'm sure even if they disagree overall they at least understand things like that a broadcaster,male or female, might dress differently on TV than in the courtroom. Or that Hillary would have played the "war on women" card against Trump (or any GOP candidate) without needing Megyn Kelly to give her the idea.  :)

praise_yeshua said:

What I read was about money. I didn't see anything about Luntz wanting employment. Provide the evidence.

Slob = messy.

Luntz had been horrible in his predictions. Almost as bad a Dick Morris. He's obviously "messy" in his work.

Just John: I will answer this point directly because you challenged the accuracy of it. However I will refrain from calling you a "slob" for your "messiness"  :)

On Monday, Trump told Business Insider that he thought he was panned by Luntz's group because he declined to hire Luntz's research firm.

"This has been going on, he's putting the arm on me all the time, and then he does these polls that are totally in violation of every other poll that was done," Trump said of Luntz.
<snip>

In a phone call with Business Insider, Luntz vehemently denied Trump's accusation.

"You've got to understand that I don't care who wins and loses — I only care that I'm accurate," Luntz said. "Even if I say things that candidates don't like, I don't expect them to take it personally. I don't expect them to launch World War III."

Luntz said Trump "launches an attack on everyone who is even remotely critical." He also suggested Trump would probably be praising him if the Fox News focus group gave him a good review.

"If the group had said Donald Trump won this debate ... I would be the world's greatest pollster," Luntz said. "Because it didn't, I'm not."

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-frank-luntz-2015-8#ixzz3iqWnAAfk

I don't know his empiric record of wins and losses  frankly but he makes LOTS of money and pollsters are usually paid for accuracy.  As for the after-debate focus group, the "negatives" refer to the predominance of the people who had a good feeling of Trump before the debate and negative feelings after.

At least no one has tried to take Trumps microphone.  That's what divides the men from the boys. 

I must say that I really thought Trump was nothing more than joke when he announced his decision to run.  I have never liked him and have to this day never seen a single episode of "The Apprentice." When Just John compared him to "Lonesome Rhodes" from the movie "A Face in the Crowd" I went to Youtube and watched the movie.  I thought he might have hit the target but he may have been talking about the wrong person.  Megyn Kelly would be more like "Lonesome Rhodes."  She is attractive and appeals to most conservatives with her show called "The Kelly File" and I think she started thinking she was invincible and had everyone eating out of her hand.  The first debate showed it was all about her with her joking attitude trying to get a big food fight going among the different candidates.  However, the backlash was more in tune with what happened to "Lonesome Rhodes" exposing her appetite for more ratings.

I don't understand the Trump phenomenon any more than anyone else other than he appeals to the frustration of many Americans who see the decline of their country and accusations that they are nothing more than a bunch of "crazies" (John McCain) and "racists" for simply wanting a secure border and want someone who will quit apologizing for any good associated with this country.  The Republican leadership by Boehner and McConnell have done everything in their power to see that President Obama's agenda is supported even going so far as to resurrect the "free trade agreement" after it was defeated giving Obama unlimited power on that issue.  Here are a couple of opinions on why Trump hasn't self-destructed so far.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/08/15/dilbert-creator-trump-bitched-slapped-the-entire-gop-establishment/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/15/trumpmentum-at-top-of-the-polls-the-donald-catches-fire-on-the-trail/

biscuit1953 said:
I must say that I really thought Trump was nothing more than joke when he announced his decision to run.  I have never liked him and have to this day never seen a single episode of "The Apprentice." When Just John compared him to "Lonesome Rhodes" from the movie "A Face in the Crowd" I went to Youtube and watched the movie.  I thought he might have hit the target but he may have been talking about the wrong person.  Megyn Kelly would be more like "Lonesome Rhodes."  She is attractive and appeals to most conservatives with her show called "The Kelly File" and I think she started thinking she was invincible and had everyone eating out of her hand.  The first debate showed it was all about her with her joking attitude trying to get a big food fight going among the different candidates.  However, the backlash was more in tune with what happened to "Lonesome Rhodes" exposing her appetite for more ratings.

I don't understand the Trump phenomenon any more than anyone else other than he appeals to the frustration of many Americans who see the decline of their country and accusations that they are nothing more than a bunch of "crazies" (John McCain) and "racists" for simply wanting a secure border and want someone who will quit apologizing for any good associated with this country.  The Republican leadership by Boehner and McConnell have done everything in their power to see that President Obama's agenda is supported even going so far as to resurrect the "free trade agreement" after it was defeated giving Obama unlimited power on that issue.  Here are a couple of opinions on why Trump hasn't self-destructed so far.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/08/15/dilbert-creator-trump-bitched-slapped-the-entire-gop-establishment/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/15/trumpmentum-at-top-of-the-polls-the-donald-catches-fire-on-the-trail/

Might disagree on the likeness of the character but good movie. Excellent dramatic performance by Andy Griffith early in his acting career.

Update: And just happens to be on TMC tonight at midnight.

You Can't!

TRUMPZILLA!!

trumpzilla_zpso2yysdmq.jpg

Might disagree on the likeness of the character but good movie. Excellent dramatic performance by Andy Griffith early in his acting career.

[/quote]

I always pegged Rush Limbaugh as the modern day Lonesome Rhodes, but that was before the current election cycle. But, no matter who you see in the character, A Face In The Crowd is still one of the best satires on our celebrity culture out there.

Just John said:
biscuit1953 said:

Mel Miller (commenting Lonesome Rhodes) -  I'll say one thing for him, he's got the courage of his ignorance.
:)

Interesting article from Politico on the Trump Luntz battle

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/fox-luntz-blasted-trump-donald-koch-seminar-121466.html

But sources told POLITICO that, in the days before the Aug. 6 Fox News presidential debate where a Luntz-run focus group panned Trump’s performance, the pollster told a closed-door gathering of major conservative donors in Southern California that Trump was dangerous to Republicans and was “turning what we believe into a joke.”

Trump is at 26% and Carson at 12%

Trump 2016!!

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus reportedly asked all the Republican candidates “to pledge that they will not make a third-party run” and hinted that “[t]hose who do not pledge might not get an invite to future Republican candidate debates.”  The Republican party will do anything necessary to secure an "establishment Republican."  American politics will never be the same if they successfully ban Trump.  I even foresee a "Trump Party" being established.
http://toprightnews.com/rnc-planning-to-ban-donald-trump-from-future-debates-unless-he-caves-to-this-demand/

NC Republican party along with the VA Republican party is considering requiring the candidates take a no third party run pledge to even be included on the ballot.

I don't want anyone to run third party but if they do this.... Trump will most assuredly run third party. There are certainly a bunch of idiot in the Republican party. They just can't stand they have no influence on Trump. I'm liking that. I'm liking that a lot.