Stress - How do you handle it?

groupie

Elect
Reaction score
I know we can turn all our cares and worries over to the Lord. I do that already. I really have had a stress free life for the last 10 years and have always coped with everything in my personal and business life. For some reason, I have found myself a bit more irritable about little and big thins as I am passing my mid 40's. I have many hobbies, travel several times a year, work from home, jog 4 or 5 times a week, hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week, do outdoor activities etc.

I drive about a 100 miles a day and during my trips I pray and talk to the Lord. That has been my salvation...because everyone deals with different problems.

When I'm not on the road I have a chair I sit in and pray ............it faces my back yard which is a tropical jungle...

Stress can kill so be careful please talk to someone who cares........I also have my dog who I cry with and talk to now if my dog could talk she would share all my prayers...

I try not to load my husband down because he really carries the load of stress ........I have given it to him because I use to really freak out over things and now I just tell him and walk away praying!!

One thing I ask the Lord to do is really take care of us and it's as if the Lord says Sherry I take care of you everyday which is true............

I don't talk to alot of people so sometimes I will lay on my bed looking up to the Lord begging Him to take care of us and praying for others.

That was so encouraging! Thanks.

A punching bag never hits back!  ;D

You can certainly injure your hands, wrists and / or forearms hitting a punching bag!

Don't feel bad about being accident prone, be like me an accept it! I finished a nice workout at the gym last week and left the place only to trip on a cement parking block resulting in a broken pinky toe. I have not been able to work out since because I can't put my foot in a shoe due to the pain. I saw the parking block and thought "watch out " and for some strange reason was pulled to it by some sort of tractor beam and still bashed my toe on it. LOL

drinking never solves anything............

Stress - How do you handle it?

In no particular order....

1) Prayer
2) Read His Word
3) Bike ride
4) Take a walk around the neighborhood
5) Drive to one of the local forest preserves and watch the deer

:)

I cause it, so ask my victims.

Anishinabe