SUPER BOWL WINNERS !!!

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Kansas City Chiefs any doubt this was not going to happen.......Great game

I had no dogs in the fight. The game was on CBS so I didn't have to pay to watch. I tuned in late in the 3rd quarter after all the hype was over and I was rewarded with two quarters of well played football from by both teams. 👍

I was pulling for the niners just to stop the Taylor Swift conspiracy nonsense.

BTW where does that stuff come from? Is "Q" still active somewhere?

Of course. There was doubt all around. They teams were well matched.

They wouldn't have won without that OT rules change, though. It was those who were losing to the Chiefs who lobbied for it, so I guess it's poetic justice. It was the Buffalo Bills that beat SF last night.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It was a good game! A friend wanted to make a "wager" just for fun with the winner buying the other a steak dinner. He took the 49ers so I was left with "Taylor Swift's Boyfriend's team." I like mine medium rare please!

we didn;t watch it.... . it started at 1;30 pm hawaii time - but immediately after church we gathered up the rest of the household.... (or all those who wanted to come)..... and went to our favorite chinese/mongolian hot pot restaurant for a huge lunch... . and for once.. (thanks to the super brawl)... it was pleasantly not crowded... ....and since it;s chinese new years they were playing traditional chinese music rather than their usual american/contemporary fare... ..so i didn;t even have to endure a taylor swift song - much less see the tv broadcast focused on her and the antics of her roid raging boyfriend....

however... . if i had watched it i would have been for the san franciso 49ers.. .. on the "just because" principle.... plus i like their colors - old glory red and gold....

At last, the Taylor Swift psyop--her romance with Travis Kelce and rigging the Super Bowl so the Chiefs would win--has given her the soapbox she needed to endorse Joe Biden for president.

Wouldn't have happened if Swift weren't in the picture.
true.... i have never liked her.... but with all this latest nonsense she has gone into the skank column in my book... ... and with her crank of a boyfriend they make quite a combination..... crank and skank..... ..don;t want to know where they are headed from here....

Last edited: