Target Promotes Critical Race Theory

Well imagine what Ruckman would think of BLM and the NBA/NFL/MLB/ESPN/Megachurches wanting to kill white people and burn American flags. Ruckman would cancel the "cancel culture" anti white SJW soy boys.

Even though Ruckman was a hack, he would make LeBron James and the NBA anti white soy boys and the NFL libtards and the idiots at ESPN cry.

HAY-MAN!

Well imagine what Ruckman would think of BLM and the NBA/NFL/MLB/ESPN/Megachurches wanting to kill white people and burn American flags. Ruckman would cancel the "cancel culture" anti white SJW soy boys.

Sorry, but not really....I think Ruckman was a poor excuse for a Christian. I was NEVER impressed with his teachings or his life. Of course, I'm not God, and I won't say that he wasn't saved. I just can't say that I think he was a good example of Christianity in general.

Sorry, but not really....I think Ruckman was a poor excuse for a Christian. I was NEVER impressed with his teachings or his life. Of course, I'm not God, and I won't say that he wasn't saved. I just can't say that I think he was a good example of Christianity in general.

Ruckman is no better than the racist BLM/Antifa. One thing is for sure, Jack Hyles never cared for Ruckman. One person you didn't want to make angry was the Pope (Hyles).