Tatiyana Rupe

AlvinMartinezVoice

Elect
Reaction score
Remember her?? She's looking good and left the Vineyard camp for the Hillsong camp :D

11891126_1043922375619778_46855099091835002_n.jpg

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Remember her?? She's looking good and left the Vineyard camp for the Hillsong camp :D

I can honestly say "no".

I knew. Really sweet girl. Don't know what she is up too now.

Alvin why you always bring other people into WHBC forums. If they left why cant you just let them be? I guessa what im asking Is what do you get out of posting this ? what do you hope to accomplish?

What exactly is this post suppose to be about?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alvin the chipmunk being a first class cyber stalker. What she did to Tatiyana is just wrong.

Im seriously considering writing a letter to his pastor and showing him the posts.

I know her and she is a very smart, articulate and sweet young person!!!  And also a survivor of some of IFB;s worst "pastors"

Since leaving the Vineyard camp, she left behind the IFB movement for the megachurch movement. Joel McCarty is now a liberal-hipster megachurch pastor.

She left IFB/KJV all the way baby for the mainstream megachurch carnal false teaching superficial worship. She should have at least joined the Southern Baptist church or even Methodist, Nazarene, Church of Christ, Church of God, Presbyterian, Catholic etc...

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
She left IFB/KJV all the way baby for the mainstream megachurch carnal false teaching superficial worship. She should have at least joined the Southern Baptist church or even Methodist, Nazarene, Church of Christ, Church of God, Presbyterian, Catholic etc...
You're a weird little man

As long as she still follows the Lord and stays away from Hillsong or Lifechurch she should be fine and yes she was a sweet gal and was amazing in the melodies. Too bad she didn't stick with gospel music as she could have at least got a CCM record contract.

Also on her Facebook page she puts videos of her dancing. #SMH

Mona Lisa lost her smile as she's gone the way of worldly Christians.

Real nice girl and one of the best melodies and backup singers on the OBC records. Too bad she became a liberal.

Alvin the chipmunk being a first class cyber stalker. What she did to Tatiyana is just wrong.

Im seriously considering writing a letter to his pastor and showing him the posts.
Jealous because she turned you down for Hillsong and "The View"?

She's gone woke with her woke husband and they're social justice warriors who worship Joe Biden and Crackhead homeless trash George Floyd.