Teri leaves the Deadbeat List!!

patriotic said:
baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
A heart felt congratulations goes out to Teri for posting her way off the Deadbeat List.  Of course, in true Hacker form I must tell you about my great influence on her posting life.

Teri was a regular poster on the old FFF.  Toward the end of our time there, Teri was harassed by a couple of posters.  Yes, I'm sure she deserved it.  When I joined the new FFF I recommended it to Teri.  She was sure that it was owned by those who had harassed her.  I did not believe it to be so.

The new FFF was moderated much better that the old one.  It was a more pleasant place to post without some of the jerks that ruined the old FFF.  Because I am so great, I continued to encourage Teri to join.  Finally my persistence paid off.  Teri became a member.

It wasn't long until her daily posting numbers started to drop.  Because I am such a caring individual, I began to warn her.  I heard every excuse in the book.  Because of my patient and loving personality, I didn't give up.

Finally, she landed on the Deadbeat List.  I knew that Teri had what it took to be a committed poster.  It would be up to me to take her to that place.  Scores of emails and texts were sent by me.  I pushed her on days she didn't feel like posting.  I texted her to tell her of new threads.  I sacrificed my time and energy to motivate her.

You can imagine how refreshing it was for me to receive her text yesterday telling me what an inspiration and blessing I had been to her.  As I look at the text now it brings a tear to my eye - "RAIDER, I made it off the Deadbeat List.  All the thanks goes to you.  Without you I would be a one post per day worthless hunk of Spam.  Thank you for caring".

Teri, enough about me.  Congratulations for doing what no one else has been able to do.  I hope you motivate others to do the same.  I hope some of the "men" on the Deadbeat List will be shamed by a woma......I mean female showing them up.

Hacker Nation, I feel your admiration for what I have accomplished with Teri.  Please, remove your eyes from me and let's congratulate Teri!!

Raider, are you saying Teri would not be the poster she is today without you?  LOL

He scarred me for life in college.

By not giving you Snickers bars?  LOL

No, when he turned his attentions to CF.
Teri didn't mind the "break up" itself, but really, Raider???
CF??????

True!

I guess some day we will share with baptisthac the whole hot mess that Raider put me through by dumping me for CF.

While it was definitely for the best to not have to spend a lifetime with him, it was a difficult pill to swallow knowing SHE was chosen over me. 

I'm better because of it though and not bitter.

At least, not much.  :)

Teri in NC said:
True!

I guess some day we will share with baptisthac the whole hot mess that Raider put me through by dumping me for CF.

While it was definitely for the best to not have to spend a lifetime with him, it was a difficult pill to swallow knowing SHE was chosen over me. 

I don't know if you guys are teasing or not.  I had asked on another thread if Raider and Teri had really dated.  I don't think I ever got an answer.

baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:
True!

I don't know if you guys are teasing or not.  I had asked on another thread if Raider and Teri had really dated.  I don't think I ever got an answer.

We did.

It was fun.

It ended poorly.

We are friends.

All is well.

Teri in NC said:
baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:
True!

We did.

It was fun.

It ended poorly.

We are friends.

All is well.

I bet you guys laughed non stop.

RAIDER said:
A heart felt congratulations goes out to Teri for posting her way off the Deadbeat List.  Of course, in true Hacker form I must tell you about my great influence on her posting life.

Teri was a regular poster on the old FFF.  Toward the end of our time there, Teri was harassed by a couple of posters.  Yes, I'm sure she deserved it.  When I joined the new FFF I recommended it to Teri.  She was sure that it was owned by those who had harassed her.  I did not believe it to be so.

The new FFF was moderated much better that the old one.  It was a more pleasant place to post without some of the jerks that ruined the old FFF.  Because I am so great, I continued to encourage Teri to join.  Finally my persistence paid off.  Teri became a member.

It wasn't long until her daily posting numbers started to drop.  Because I am such a caring individual, I began to warn her.  I heard every excuse in the book.  Because of my patient and loving personality, I didn't give up.

Finally, she landed on the Deadbeat List.  I knew that Teri had what it took to be a committed poster.  It would be up to me to take her to that place.  Scores of emails and texts were sent by me.  I pushed her on days she didn't feel like posting.  I texted her to tell her of new threads.  I sacrificed my time and energy to motivate her.

You can imagine how refreshing it was for me to receive her text yesterday telling me what an inspiration and blessing I had been to her.  As I look at the text now it brings a tear to my eye - "RAIDER, I made it off the Deadbeat List.  All the thanks goes to you.  Without you I would be a one post per day worthless hunk of Spam.  Thank you for caring".

Teri, enough about me.  Congratulations for doing what no one else has been able to do.  I hope you motivate others to do the same.  I hope some of the "men" on the Deadbeat List will be shamed by a woma......I mean female showing them up.

Hacker Nation, I feel your admiration for what I have accomplished with Teri.  Please, remove your eyes from me and let's congratulate Teri!!

With this congratulations, I am one step closer to leaving the DB list!

baptisthac said:
Teri in NC said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:

Raider, are you saying Teri would not be the poster she is today without you?  LOL

He scarred me for life in college.

By not giving you Snickers bars?  LOL

Nicely done, baptisthacker!!