Thank the Heavens

True, but I don’t think anyone is beating Atlanta this year.
The Dodgers were 24 and 5 in August, coming down the stretch pretty hot!

And….

Gooooo Bucks!

Not really expecting them to get to the WS again. Would be nice but this year, I'm happy if they just see a little October action.
I’d like to see the Rays finally break the WS ice, but they always seem to come up just short. #SmallMarketTeam.

Still thanking the heavens for football season?

<ALAYMAN runs and hides from the Clemson fan 😁>

rugby 7s... the original and purest form of football... 🏉

but you will have to wait... the last season just ended in august...
.... and the next season doesn;t start until april 2024.... :cool:

View attachment 4561
HELMETS AND SHOULDER PADS ARE FOR SISSIES!!!

If I'm not mistaken, that move right there would draw a penalty flag in American football.

I think I need to watch more of this sport!

Still thanking the heavens for football season?

<ALAYMAN runs and hides from the Clemson fan 😁>
Yep, Clemson got hosed, no two ways about it. TCU losing to Deion’s Colorado was a pretty big upset as well.

Yep, Clemson got hosed, no two ways about it. TCU losing to Deion’s Colorado was a pretty big upset as well.
Yep, Primetime brought legitimacy back to the Buffaloes.

HELMETS AND SHOULDER PADS ARE FOR SISSIES!!!

If I'm not mistaken, that move right there would draw a penalty flag in American football.

I think I need to watch more of this sport!
lots of things in rugby would draw a penalty flag in football... ...in rugby you can be tackled
and then get up and keep running... or pass the ball to another player while you are pinned
down, so she..(or he).. can keep running.. ...as long as the ref doesn;t blow the whistle the

game play is still on....

and rugby 7s has the most breakaway action.... (7 players on each team)..... traditional rugby

with 15 to each side can look like a mob riot sometimes.. but even it has a lot of good breakways....

giphy.gif

amy-wilson-825168.jpg

1331594215.jpeg