Thank you for the years....

Holy Mole

Elect
Reaction score
Since I joined the old forum, about a decade ago, many of you have been there with me through quite a journey. In this time I’ve experienced the birth of a child and the loss of both parents, the resignation of a ministry, the failure of a business but also successes and prosperity.  Through all this, in many ways, I feel like some of you have been with me through it all.  Some of you have prayed for me, in times of need, and others have also helped me think outside the box labeled IFB.

Remembering my experience at HAC and one particular staff member who questioned everything about me with a tone of suspicion I came to the forum giving myself the name “Holy Mole” trying to pass myself off as a Jesuit in, “Alberto” fashion who had infiltrated the student body of HAC. It didn’t take long to get into it with TRB, thus blowing my faux identity.

I’ve also participated in more than my own share of drama. Some of you supported me through even this even if it was by refraining from premature judgment. You have both challenged and changed my thinking, doctrinally and practically. I’ve  had the honor of meeting a few of you, made friends with some of you and learned much from many of you.

I may return but not likely as Holy Mole. I do wish each of you God's greatest blessings and success beyond measure in whatever ventures you partake of.

Goodbye and God Bless

see ya' buddy....I hope and pray God bless's you immensely in your endeavors, you will be missed!

Holy Mole said:
Since I joined the old forum, about a decade ago, many of you have been there with me through quite a journey. In this time I’ve experienced the birth of a child and the loss of both parents, the resignation of a ministry, the failure of a business but also successes and prosperity.  Through all this, in many ways, I feel like some of you have been with me through it all.  Some of you have prayed for me, in times of need, and others have also helped me think outside the box labeled IFB.

Remembering my experience at HAC and one particular staff member who questioned everything about me with a tone of suspicion I came to the forum giving myself the name “Holy Mole” trying to pass myself off as a Jesuit in, “Alberto” fashion who had infiltrated the student body of HAC. It didn’t take long to get into it with TRB, thus blowing my faux identity.

I’ve also participated in more than my own share of drama. Some of you supported me through even this even if it was by refraining from premature judgment. You have both challenged and changed my thinking, doctrinally and practically. I’ve  had the honor of meeting a few of you, made friends with some of you and learned much from many of you.

I may return but not likely as Holy Mole. I do wish each of you God's greatest blessings and success beyond measure in whatever ventures you partake of.

Goodbye and God Bless

Sorry to see you go.
Blessings on you and your house.

Holy Mole, I always enjoyed your posts and talking with you on the forum...If you're on facebook I'm there so check in. Please know you're in my prayers. God bless you and your family!!

Hate to see you go Mole. As others have said, you will be missed.

Take care and God Bless!!

:)

Have enjoyed your posts for years. Don't stay away long. :)

Blessings