The Abolition of Sex

voicecrying

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Just finished reading this book and heartily recommend it to everyone. It is only 130 pages, so not a long read at all. Her argument is from a purely secular nature - no mention of Bible, Jesus, or Christianity. The basis of her argument is that "all of transgenderism is misogynistic and antithetical to radical feminism." The author is self-described as a very left-leaning democrat and is in a leadership position of naitional and international feminist organizations.

As an added bonus - she is very hard on democratic leaders. :D

1685634198546.png

Looks interesting. Once I finish Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire and The Works of Jonathan Edwards, I will read this one.

Looking at the title of the thread, I was thinking this may be akin to the "Demolition Man" movie where actual "Carnal Knowledge" is outlawed and the only "Sex" that is allowed is simulated "Cyber" sex or something to this effect.

The way things are going, this may become a reality if the Lord tarries and judgment has yet to fall!

The Devil and the world always want to tear down that which God ordained. This is just the continuation of that process.

The world hates:

The Church
The Bible
The Home
Morality
Work and work ethic
Different roles for men and women
Monogamous relationships between married couples
Defined sexes
Law, order and justice.
Defined borders and sovereignty of nations

The list goes on.

The Devil and the world always want to tear down that which God ordained. This is just the continuation of that process.

The world hates:

The Church
The Bible
The Home
Morality
Work and work ethic
Different roles for men and women
Monogamous relationships between married couples
Defined sexes
Law, order and justice.
Defined borders and sovereignty of nations

The list goes on.
well... 9 out of 10 aint bad.... but if that;s a top 10 list with more to follow - then that number 6 item... (highlighted in red).. could probably be changed from "different roles for men and women" to "sanctity of life from the moment of conception"....

i;m pretty sure the devil and the world hates babies in the womb more than they hate work ethic and separate roles for men and women. ... ..and shoudn;t preventing the wholesale slaughter of the innocent come first for christians, before concern over women becoming police officers.. firefighters and air borne rangers does?... ;)

i say that because several years ago when the issue of women taking on the roles of men was argued about, those were the occupations most mentioned, and most often called abominable for a women to try to do.... 🤨

Last edited:
well... 9 out of 10 aint bad.... but if that;s a top 10 list with more to follow - then that number 6 item... (highlighted in red).. could probably be changed from "different roles for men and women" to "sanctity of life from the moment of conception"....

i;m pretty sure the devil and the world hates babies in the womb more than they hate work ethic and separate roles for men and women. ... ..and shoudn;t preventing the wholesale slaughter of the innocent come first for christians, before concern over women becoming police officers.. firefighters and air borne rangers does?... ;)

i say that because several years ago when the issue of women taking on the roles of men was argued about, those were the occupations most mentioned, and most often called abominable for a women to try to do.... 🤨
I agree completely but was including that in the attack on the home and marriage.

With 10 to 50 million abortions performed worldwide each year depending on the source you use, it deserves its own spot on my list.

It’s only by Gods grace and mercy he has not had enough and destroyed this old sinful world. I don’t understand why he has not brought his hand of judgement down on those who push the slaughter of unborn babies for profit.

I agree completely but was including that in the attack on the home and marriage.

With 10 to 50 million abortions performed worldwide each year depending on the source you use, it deserves its own spot on my list.

It’s only by Gods grace and mercy he has not had enough and destroyed this old sinful world. I don’t understand why he has not brought his hand of judgement down on those who push the slaughter of unborn babies for profit.
The LORD has a far bigger "Cup" than we can possibly imagine. It means that God is long-suffering but it also means that when it becomes FULL... well, lets just say that I really hope I am right about there being a premillennial, pre-trib rapture! We also understand that judgment must begin at the house of God (1 Pet 4:17) though and I'm not exactly sure how this will look but one thing for sure is we will not be completely off the hook!

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done!