The Antichrist

For many years, a lot of people disputed the existence of UFOs, however, in recent times, governments have given up trying to persuade the public of the obvious. I happen to believe UFOs are two items: secret military technology being tested and fallen angels (demons).
When we talk about the Antichrist being a computer, many people continue to picture some archaic desktop, secret server in a dark room, or a 1990s Hollywood movie cyborg. This computer I picture is possessed (or controlled) by Satan. The engineering and circuitry of the hardware becomes a moot point because it’s being controlled by an entity more powerful than anything or anyone in the universe (with the exception of God, obviously).

This computer I picture is possessed (or controlled) by Satan. The engineering and circuitry of the hardware becomes a moot point because it’s being controlled by an entity more powerful than anything or anyone in the universe (with the exception of God, obviously).
You should make a movie with that storyline. It will go over big in the pre-trib churches.

EDIT: Of course, it would be received even better if you make the computer built by Democrats.

Last edited:
For many years, a lot of people disputed the existence of UFOs, however, in recent times, governments have given up trying to persuade the public of the obvious. I happen to believe UFOs are two items: secret military technology being tested and fallen angels (demons).
When we talk about the Antichrist being a computer, many people continue to picture some archaic desktop, secret server in a dark room, or a 1990s Hollywood movie cyborg. This computer I picture is possessed (or controlled) by Satan. The engineering and circuitry of the hardware becomes a moot point because it’s being controlled by an entity more powerful than anything or anyone in the universe (with the exception of God, obviously).
If you believe the exorcist and other super natural feats of demons/devil than it would seem a computer would simply limit his power.

I've NEVER believed a computer would be the antichrist! Don't the Scriptures point out clearly that it's a man??? The beast, on the other hand, could have AI, computer technology, etc. Guess a lot of people still mix the AntiChrist up with the beast and false prophet these days.

A couple weeks ago I overheard someone mention that the Antichrist might be a computer, which goes contrary to everything I’ve ever heard in church services. There are a few articles/books out there on the subject, but not much. Here’s one: https://charismamag.com/spirit/worl...ficial-intelligence-instead-of-a-real-person/
Any thoughts?
Antichrists were already in the world in the First Century. They weren't machines. Why would any antichrist in the future be a machine?

Besides, in Premillennial eschatology, the antichrist is described as the "man of sin." In Charismania and all forms of Pentecostalism and Baptist Pentecostalism, Premillennialism reigns supreme. A machine shouldn't have even been considered.

Antichrists were already in the world in the First Century. They weren't machines. Why would any antichrist in the future be a machine?

Besides, in Premillennial eschatology, the antichrist is described as the "man of sin." In Charismania and all forms of Pentecostalism and Baptist Pentecostalism, Premillennialism reigns supreme. A machine shouldn't have even been considered.
Finally, something that makes some sense. :)