The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

RedRover01

Elect
Reaction score
d57cf839db942af0a271fb8c5bbb12f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont defend him or pretend to know what was going on. It is possible that Bro ____ did have something important going on that needed his attention.

As for not letting you use the restroom, alot of Christian schools have that policy due to "sue happy" world we live in, Im sure that wasnt aimed at you, but it was probably more for child safety bc they didnt know you personally. Anybody could go there and claim to know somebody and then once they gain access do something truly aweful. WHBC always was ready for an attack of any kind:) that is just how they are wired.

Either way we can rejoice that our Father in Heaven knows us and always has time for us.

And if Bro ____ did ignore you, dont feel bad bc he would prob do the same to me and alot of others.  ;D

Saved by Grace said:
I dont defend him or pretend to know what was going on. It is possible that Bro ____ did have something important going on that needed his attention.

As for not letting you use the restroom, alot of Christian schools have that policy due to "sue happy" world we live in, Im sure that wasnt aimed at you, but it was probably more for child safety bc they didnt know you personally. Anybody could go there and claim to know somebody and then once they gain access do something truly aweful. WHBC always was ready for an attack of any kind:) that is just how they are wired.

Either way we can rejoice that our Father in Heaven knows us and always has time for us.

And if Bro ____ did ignore you, dont feel bad bc he would prob do the same to me and alot of others.  ;D

Saved by Grace, I can assure you this is not a time event. Plenty of others have had this exact same experience. Not only at this church but also at WHBC.

Bob Ross has been a disaster at Open Door.  It is the most locked down, uncaring, whispering, back stabbing, suspicous church I have ever seen.  Count yourself blessed that you were turned away.