The Biggest Hurrican in History is Here!

Vince Massi

Elect
Reaction score
We're in the edges of the strongest hurricane in history right now, with the Hurricane Patricia itself hitting us later today. The US Embassy wants us to tell our American friends, so if you never hear from me again, you'll know I drowned.

Smellin Coffee said:
Be safe and find some shelter!

Thank you. We just called off tomorrow's Children's Church service. Right now, it is only drizzling, but the edge of the hurricane has just reached the coast.

Vince Massi said:
We're in the edges of the strongest hurricane in history right now, with the Hurricane Patricia itself hitting us later today. The US Embassy wants us to tell our American friends, so if you never hear from me again, you'll know I drowned.

With that kind od tailwind, wetbacks will be blowing across our border in droves.  Stay safe.

Brethren, we have a lot to praise the Lord for this morning. Hurricane Patricia veered to the northwest just before hitting land, crashing into a steeply mountainous, thinly-populated area of Mexico.  At 7:30 this morning, it was declared to be no longer a hurricane. There has been damage, but nothing like the heavy death toll that was expected.

This morning I woke up to calm, cloudy weather. Right now, at 10 AM, the Sun is shining. It presented some opportunities to witness to the group of dog walkers who were at the lake this morning, and a lot of us are praising the Lord for His protection.

Vince Massi said:
Brethren, we have a lot to praise the Lord for this morning. Hurricane Patricia veered to the northwest just before hitting land, crashing into a steeply mountainous, thinly-populated area of Mexico.  At 7:30 this morning, it was declared to be no longer a hurricane. There has been damage, but nothing like the heavy death toll that was expected.

This morning I woke up to calm, cloudy weather. Right now, at 10 AM, the Sun is shining. It presented some opportunities to witness to the group of dog walkers who were at the lake this morning, and a lot of us are praising the Lord for His protection.

Glad you and your family are safe!

Thank you all for your prayers. God even moves hurricanes when He wants to.