The blaming has begun

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
So I was told last night that the blame game has begun at WHBC.

Basically people are being told that everyone who left were just harboring anger with JAV over stuff that happened when he was pastor even though it was all rumors and they are using these rumors about Tom as a reason to leave. That what Tom has said happened is all that happened and if those girls weren't dressed the way they were then nothing would have happened.

My comments:
Really??? His own brother in law left on a rumor???? CRAP!!!!!

JustABigKid said:

Basically people are being told that everyone who left were just harboring anger with JAV over stuff that happened when he was pastor even though it was all rumors and they are using these rumors about Tom as a reason to leave. That what Tom has said happened is all that happened and if those girls weren't dressed the way they were then nothing would have happened.

My comments:

I cannot ever once remember even one of these IFB preachers, when caught with their hands in the skirts I mean cookie jar, ever not going for the duck and cover routine. First thing they do is attack anyone they can and put the light on another and off of themselves.  Unfortunately, it is usually the victim that is attacked to keep the atention off of themselves and their sin.  They never, never, never stand up like a man and admit it and do the right thing.  They are so full of BS their eyes are brown!!

What a blight on the cause of Christ they all are!!!

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

My comments:

I cannot ever once remember even one of these IFB preachers, when caught with their hands in the skirts I mean cookie jar, ever not going for the duck and cover routine. First thing they do is attack anyone they can and put the light on another and off of themselves.  Unfortunately, it is usually the victim that is attacked to keep the atention off of themselves and their sin.  They never, never, never stand up like a man and admit it and do the right thing.  They are so full of BS their eyes are brown!!

What a blight on the cause of Christ they all are!!!

I find it ironic that blaming others is a tactic that the liberals do in the policital arena to avoid answering for their shortcomings and something that was always preached at WHBC as a cowardly or bad thing to do yet the Vineyard's are doing the same thing they preached against.

If you look back at what the Vineyard's harped on the most it was the things the Vineyards are most guilty of doing themselves.

When an animal is trapped in a corner all they can do is attack.

JustABigKid said:
That what Tom has said happened is all that happened and if those girls weren't dressed the way they were then nothing would have happened.

So what is Tom admitting to have happened  because of the way the girls were dressed?  I thought all he did was tell "a depressed married woman that came to him for counselling that her hair looks nice and that she was beautiful"

One woman is all he admitteed to and now he is saying if THOSE GIRLS WEREN"T DRESSED THE WAY THEY WERE THEN NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!

Sounds like he just admitted to it being several girls to me

People of WHBC get out of there fast!!!!!!!!

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:
That what Tom has said happened is all that happened and if those girls weren't dressed the way they were then nothing would have happened.

So what is Tom admitting to have happened  because of the way the girls were dressed?  I thought all he did was tell "a depressed married woman that came to him for counselling that her hair looks nice and that she was beautiful"

One woman is all he admitteed to and now he is saying if THOSE GIRLS WEREN"T DRESSED THE WAY THEY WERE THEN NOTHING WOUOLD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!

Sounds like he just admitted to it being several girls to me

People of WHBC get out of there fast!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how he knew how those girls were dressed if all that happened was through text messages.

Looks like he can't keep his story straight.

TruthBearer said:
I was wondering how he knew how those girls were dressed if all that happened was through text messages.

Yep.  If you are going to be a liar you better have a good memory.  Most people do not and it seems like Tommy Boy is like most people.

But he apparently has WHBC fooled for the moment.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

Yep.  If you are going to be a liar you better have a good memory.  Most people do not and it seems like Tommy Boy is like most people.

But he apparently has WHBC fooled for the moment.

Maybe that was why JAV always kept  his 3x5 cards so he could remember what he said.

It is easy to fool the blind and sneak up on a deaf man.

TruthBearer said:
Maybe that was why JAV always kept  his 3x5 cards so he could remember what he said.

Oh the great and powerfull 3x5 cards!  How to gain brownie points with a Vineyard?  Keep them in your pocket at all times.  How many staff men kept them and how many wannabe preacher boys had them sitting in their shirt pockets for the big man to see.

Vineyard knew who had them and who did not and those who did not he loved to embarrass.  He loved to give them a bunch of directions that there was no way they could remember. Once he knew he overloaded them he would then pull out one of his 3x5's and hand it to them with that look he loved to give.  It was such an ego rush for him.

And, yes TruthBearer, he did use them to write down the things he wanted to remember.  And he filed them in the filing system he had on every person he had ever come into contact with.  If he met with someone as soon as they left his throne room he pulled one of them out and took notes of what he wanted to remember from the meeting. Then filed them in the file under the persons name.  Actually not a bad thing to do.  Those 3x5's pulled his stuff out of the fire many times.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

Oh the great and powerfull 3x5 cards!  How to gain brownie points with a Vineyard?  Keep them in your pocket at all times.  How many staff men kept them and how many wannabe preacher boys had them sitting in their shirt pockets for the big man to see.

Vineyard knew who had them and who did not and those who did not he loved to embarrass.  He loved to give them a bunch of directions that there was no way they could remember. Once he knew he overloaded them he would then pull out one of his 3x5's and hand it to them with that look he loved to give.  It was such an ego rush for him.

And, yes TruthBearer, he did use them to write down the things he wanted to remember.  And he filed them in the filing system he had on every person he had ever come into contact with.  If he met with someone as soon as they left his throne room he pulled one of them out and took notes of what he wanted to remember from the meeting. Then filed them in the file under the persons name.  Actually not a bad thing to do.  Those 3x5's pulled his stuff out of the fire many times.

And don't forget about the "infamous" red 3x5 cards that he would give staff members...

TruthInLove said:
Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

And don't forget about the "infamous" red 3x5 cards that he would give staff members...

If they really did exists.  He was all talk on many things and I wonder if the red 3x5 was part of that tough guy stuff?

Sad part is JAV was such a liar that you have to question most things he says.  Tom is turning out to be just like daddy in more ways then one for sure.

Tommy Boy kept the boat a float. Sadly Windsor Hills is no more but he moved the flock further up North to a nicer neighborhood 'cause he really doesn't like hood. Won't be long before Caleb G, the Triple O.G. comes in as a guest speaker for his 2024 Presidential campaign.