The church in America.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I don’t think we’re being persecuted, but the last part of this meme doesn’t sit well with me for some reason…although I get their point about obnoxious Christians.
What do you think?

1694883534922.png

I don’t think we’re being persecuted, but the last part of this meme doesn’t sit well with me for some reason…although I get their point about obnoxious Christians.
What do you think?

View attachment 4605
i would have to ask whoever wrote that - what do they know about Jesus?..... ..do they understand and know the real Jesus?... or is it the left wing liberal hollywood version that they like the idea of - but don;t know much about either?...... ...the church might not be at the point of persecution.... but it is definitely under attack.... and from all sides... even from some pretending to be on the inside..... ....that;s what this reminds me of....

I would also want them to explain to me what was/is so special about Jesus that He is worthy of emulation.

What do you think?

The URL at the bottom of the meme goes to a charitable organization that funds nonprofits and does rebuilding projects in Puerto Rico. I didn't see an awful lot of overt Christianese on the site, though there are subtle biblical allusions here and there.

I suspect they're a on the evangelical left. Looks to me like their heart's in the right place, even if their memes are a bit wishy-washy.