The Compassion of President Trump and Hypocricy of the Liberal News Media

Who cares how he "feels".  There is no evidence Assad had anything to do with this.

Do we really trust our own "intelligence"?  What a joke.

Trump has erred and it was a big mistake.

I wonder what you think Trump should have done.

What is funny is that CNN has a person on who is saying EXACTLY what needed to be said. They don't want to become refugees.

Syria is not just an Assad problem. The UN is in cohorts... covering for their ownership of chemical weapons... right along with John Kerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biscuit1953 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

I dislike Trump but I don't disagree with the strikes but will wait to determine how effective they are until it plays out. Many military interventions do not have the desired results. So far this has done nothing to change Assad's mind.  At this point he is belligerent.

Why am I to be impressed with Trump's compassion on this issue but his total lack of compassion to refugees especially refugees from Syria?

The Syrians do not want to be refugees. They want their homeland back.

FSSL said:
The Syrians do not want to be refugees. They want their homeland back.

The definition of a refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution or natural disaster.

Please tell me who WOULD want to be a refugee? Now that we know Syrians want their homeland back and do not want to be refugees how do we go about accomplishing this?

Since Obama let it happen in the first place with his idle threats, undoing his inaction by destroying ISIS and setting up safe cities in Syria is what it takes.

FSSL said:
Since Obama let it happen in the first place with his idle threats, undoing his inaction by destroying ISIS and setting up safe cities in Syria is what it takes.

I hope Trump is successful in destroying ISIS and setting up safe cities in Syria but it will take a lot more than bombing an airstrip. What will be the cost of doing this and will Americans be willing to pay it. Is this a viable option even...time will tell.