The Final Death of the "Pants Standard"

no value said:
The question is--- What is Jack Schaap wearing in the big house? Did he and his cellmate tie-the-knot, and if they did, is Jack wearing the skirt, or is Bubba?  ;)

Let's not joke about that, this is a serious issue within our prison system.

TheRealJonStewart said:
A lot of churches are changing their requirement and quoting them as "Leadership Standards". This means anyone on choir or serving on ministry has to dress a certain way. The good thing is that this isn't just for women, its for men as well. If men wanted to be on choir they have to wear a tie and women have to wear a skirt.

^^ if that is the case where both genders have to dress a certain way for a certain ministry, I don't see a problem with that.

On the other hand, pants are clearly a norm style of fashion for both genders in 2018. If I was still as fundamental, I would not hold to wearing short shorts for women.... as men alike haha.

Yep, ours are leadership standards - and they are for both men and women.

I've noticed that a popular "thing" with the young women (teens & 20s) is to wear something like a thick-ish leotard, and wear a skirt or dress over that... (note: since I can only see from the knees down, I don't know if they are leotards or just leggings)

Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
A lot of churches are changing their requirement and quoting them as "Leadership Standards". This means anyone on choir or serving on ministry has to dress a certain way. The good thing is that this isn't just for women, its for men as well. If men wanted to be on choir they have to wear a tie and women have to wear a skirt.

^^ if that is the case where both genders have to dress a certain way for a certain ministry, I don't see a problem with that.

On the other hand, pants are clearly a norm style of fashion for both genders in 2018. If I was still as fundamental, I would not hold to wearing short shorts for women.... as men alike haha.

I've noticed that a popular "thing" with the young women (teens & 20s) is to wear something like a thick-ish leotard, and wear a skirt or dress over that... (note: since I can only see from the knees down, I don't know if they are leotards or just leggings)

I have noticed that they are wearing the yoga pant/leotard with a skirt that is far above their knees.

RAIDER said:
Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

I have noticed that they are wearing the yoga pant/leotard with a skirt that is far above their knees.

You might be a Hacker if......

RAIDER said:
Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Like your yoga pants?

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Like your yoga pants?

I have never worn a skirt over my yoga pants.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Like your yoga pants?

And there was the time you talked me out of it. I owe it all to you!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Walt said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Like your yoga pants?

And there was the time you talked me out of it. I owe it all to you!

When I wear yoga pants I do not wear a skirt or dress over them.

Cindy just needs a strong man in her life.