The Greatest Sermon Ever Preached

Fresh Air

Elect
Reaction score
For the past six months I've been working on the biggest writing project I've ever a done. It is a 270 page book on the Sermon on the Mount. It is has just been released this morning and I wanted to make it available to you. My primary vehicle to sell it is a new website I've built called brennanspen.com. There you will find information about the book, a sample chapter, the table of contents, and some testimonials. There are also links to purchase the book. It is available in softcover and hardcover through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It is also available in digital format through Kindle, Nook, and iTunes. This is rooted in a series of messages I preached several years ago but I worked very hard to make the book more than just a transcription of those messages. I very much wanted to write something that would stand the test of time. You all will have to determine whether I did or not. And knowing this place you all won't be shy about telling me.

And so the grand adventure of being an author begins...

http://brennanspen.com/

I look forward to reading your book.  I just bought it my kindle.

I will wait until you come to FBC to promote and sell it at a table set up in the Grand Lobby.  :p

Bravo said:
I will wait until you come to FBC to promote and sell it at a table set up in the Grand Lobby.  :p

I'm surprised they haven't called already...

:D

Will there be an extra charge for an autographed copy?

RAIDER said:

No, but obviously they are more difficult to obtain. If you want one and you aren't local to me (Chicago) then it would be easiest to send me a check that covers the amount of the book plus a little for shipping. Twenty bucks should cover it. I am hesitant to place my physical address in open internet space like this but anyone who wants to can message me and I will give you my address. Or email me at my brennanspen.com. Or send a carrier pigeon. Or...

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

No, but obviously they are more difficult to obtain. If you want one and you aren't local to me (Chicago) then it would be easiest to send me a check that covers the amount of the book plus a little for shipping. Twenty bucks should cover it. I am hesitant to place my physical address in open internet space like this but anyone who wants to can message me and I will give you my address. Or email me at my brennanspen.com. Or send a carrier pigeon. Or...

Now you can be eligible for that honorary doctorate from HAC you've always dreamed of.

Seriously, congratulations.

Wow. Read the sample chapter and buying the book right after I hit submit.