The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

The one promoting the burning is usually the one who needs to be burned.

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - July 15. 2014

The Mandell Building

This was an old furniture store which FBCH purchased.  It was located on State Street.  Part of the building was turned into a lounge area where HAC students who were not involved in a Sunday afternoon ministry could spend time. 

Nice job, Smellin, Binaca, Sword, and Prophet.

I was only in this building one time.  I was in the bus ministry and became ill during the morning ride.  By the time the morning service ended I felt awful.  I did not have a car.  I made my way to the Mandell Building.  There was a dark, musty smelling room with dozens of single beds.  I felt so bad that I didn't care who had laid on the mattress before me.  I laid down and was out until the evening service.  What a miserable place to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Bet he didn't even do the night bus!

Did you all cover, "Time delayed teaching" The "someday you will remember this but wont remember where you learned it from" It was also a good reason to teach nothing and claim to have.

Did you all cover, "Time delayed teaching" The "someday you will remember this but wont remember where you learned it from" It was also a good reason to teach nothing and claim to have.
I do not remember that being mentioned in this thread, but it seems that I heard that from somewhere, I just don't remember where.

Last edited:
I do remember "someday you will remember this but wont remember where you learned it from" but I don't remember where I heard it from. And Yes, I'm serious.

I do remember things I was taught as a teenager, both in Sunday school and in church, but I can almost always tell you who it was and the context that applied. It has been almost 50 years since I was a teenager so I don't think I would have retained lessons and sayings from someone I did not respect and trust.

I think the concept is true that as a teenager you are taught thing that you tuck away subconsciously not knowing how useful they will later be in life. Most teens have very little interest in learning about how to have a happy marriage, tips on raising productive children, budgeting, career selection, planning for the future, ect., but those lessons will one day be needed and appreciated.