The last time I was on the HAC campus

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
When was the last time you were on the campus of HAC?  What was the reason?

I attended the KJV Summit.  I don't even remember what year it was.  What a joke.  I did get to see Bravo fall asleep during one of the sessions.  :)

Graduation weekend 2013.
The last time before that was when I walked out of a chapel service after Joe Combs was mentioned fop what he taught in Bible class. ~ 2012?

Baptist City Holdout said:
The last time before that was when I walked out of a chapel service after Joe Combs was mentioned fop what he taught in Bible class. ~ 2012?

You stinkin' rebel!

About 10 years ago. I had a job interview and HAC "neglected" to send a copy of my transcripts to the would-be employer so I had to go to the school and pick them up myself.

I didn't have any issues but was there for probably no longer than 10 minutes.

I actually drive by there nearly every day and I noticed something strange the last couple of days. Hacker Lake used to have dozens of geese and this time of year there would be dozens of goslings. Last couple of days I have not seen even one. Where did they go?

Two great hunters are used to purge the fowl things.

RY EL

BALAAM said:
I actually drive by there nearly every day and I noticed something strange the last couple of days. Hacker Lake used to have dozens of geese and this time of year there would be dozens of goslings. Last couple of days I have not seen even one. Where did they go?

Did you check the dining hall menu?

:D

bgwilkinson said:

RY EL

I am not opposed to culling the resident goose population from a lot of these subdivision ponds. They are filthy! However, I would not call it hunting. This is just something I noticed in the last couple of weeks.

BALAAM said:
bgwilkinson said:

RY EL

I am not opposed to culling the resident goose population from a lot of these subdivision ponds. They are filthy! However, I would not call it hunting. This is just something I noticed in the last couple of weeks.
Maybe someone should check the wall at Gomez's college.....just saying!

I think it was 1987.....

I stopped in to the Garage, to see JO, sometime this Winter.
Talked to Jerry Vargo, who I hadn't seen in years.

Haklo

RAIDER said:
I attended the KJV Summit.  I don't even remember what year it was.  What a joke.  I did get to see Bravo fall asleep during one of the sessions.  :)

It's a medical condition that requires me to close my eyes and sometimes make breathing noises.

Now then,  at my sons's graduation one year,... Yep, I slouched down in my theater chair that day. The Bravo Doll (my wife) asked what I was doing. I told her I am going to sleep. She questioned but he's about to preach? (I had work all night and not slept yet) I let her know this is a graduation not church. I caught 5 of his 20 points that day through out his speech.

prophet said:

Haklo

Whenever we HB punks rode his bus to an activity or camp, we would call ourselves "Vargo's Cargo!"

Hope he is doing well. Really liked him. And Ken Engstrom who also did a lot of driving those buses.

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:

Haklo

Whenever we HB punks rode his bus to an activity or camp, we would call ourselves "Vargo's Cargo!"

Hope he is doing well. Really liked him. And Ken Engstrom who also did a lot of driving those buses.
Ken was a good electrician, wasn't he?

Haklo

prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:

Haklo

Ken was a good electrician, wasn't he?

Haklo

I don't recall, it's been so long. I do remember he had a little "crazy" in him (the good kind.) He would be the one at the end of the line involving the skit where a bunch of people would brush their teeth and rinse with the same water and he would drink it as the skit's punchline.

1989--my younger brother's graduation.  Never been back since and probably never will go.  Sigh.

Smellin Coffee said:
About 10 years ago. I had a job interview and HAC "neglected" to send a copy of my transcripts to the would-be employer so I had to go to the school and pick them up myself.

I didn't have any issues but was there for probably no longer than 10 minutes.

Seems to have been an ongoing problem. Had trouble getting them in '92. The person I dealt with then is no longer with us, so i will speak no ill,  but a few years ago got them right away. Maybe I'm back on the good list. But then again, I did do the walk out of chapel deal.