The Light Blue Color

Just Ben

Elect
Reaction score
In the printing business, when a line is drawn  for registration purposes on a page to be photographed, the line is light blue so the camera will not see it. A dark blue color will be seen by the camera. Just a suggestion that the color change would make for easier reading. Thank you for the forum.

Just Ben said:
In the printing business, when a line is drawn  for registration purposes on a page to be photographed, the line is light blue so the camera will not see it. A dark blue color will be seen by the camera. Just a suggestion that the color change would make for easier reading. Thank you for the forum.

You're planning on photocopying the forum?

Just Ben said:
In the printing business, when a line is drawn  for registration purposes on a page to be photographed, the line is light blue so the camera will not see it. A dark blue color will be seen by the camera.

This is the anti-NSA feature.  No extra charge.

Thanks IFB X-files. I feel better about the light blue color now. Keep up the good work on the Hyles-Anderson forum battle stations.

I don't like the light blue. I find it very difficult to read, and it gives me eyestrain. It's semi-ok on my tablet, but not in Windows.

Waaai!

Well, it's not light blue any more (for the most part), but wow, that's almost film noir-esque. And with slidey bits going all slidey around everything . . .

Ransom said:
Waaai!

Well, it's not light blue any more (for the most part), but wow, that's almost film noir-esque. And with slidey bits going all slidey around everything . . .
Black & white... the IFB way.

Did you notice the Jackie boy icons?

But those stinki' sliding bars are back - appearing and disappearing as you scroll through the page. 

These post titles need to be more fundamental and take a stand!  Let them clearly show what their position is instead of dodging the difficult questions like a loose-lipped liberal.

I found a spot where I can put the mouse and the title block expands and contracts spontaneously!

The Web: Now made with Jell-O!

Good color change. Much easier to read. Thanks for all your work.

I'm not finding the Look & Layout option under Windows in Firefox, though it shows up clearly with my Android tablet.