The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

not trying to encourage.... or give credence to conspiracy theories.....
......... but.... there was this from Ruptly today.... :cautious:

Is it read-only, or are they going to be able to update it with all the boosters that will be required too?

Is it read-only, or are they going to be able to update it with all the boosters that will be required too?
from what i understand it;s read only for now... ..otherwise hackers could change the information in it.... .... but the really troubling thing he said was this is only the beginning.... . they have many other uses for this technology.....

from what i understand it;s read only for now... ..otherwise hackers could change the information in it.... .... but the really troubling thing he said was this is only the beginning.... . they have many other uses for this technology.....
So if it's read-only, I can see in the very near future that places/activities that currently require proof of vaccination will require proof of current booster (booster #1, booster #2, booster #3, and on and on). It seems a bad choice to use this as proof of booster status if you have to get a new one implanted every 6 months.

So if it's read-only, I can see in the very near future that places/activities that currently require proof of vaccination will require proof of current booster (booster #1, booster #2, booster #3, and on and on). It seems a bad choice to use this as proof of booster status if you have to get a new one implanted every 6 months.
very true... .. i couldn;t find information on whether they plan to make one that information can be changed or added onto... .. but then they also say it can be removed easily and replaced easily...:oops:.. it;s the size of a grain of rice... which is about the same diameter as a 14 gauge IV catheter... .... i had IV lines that size done on me once before as a teenager - and i can tell you it;s no joke being stuck with one.... ..so if they are suggesting people can be stuck and implanted with a new one every time information changes?... you can see where that will go........ ........

..... apparently 6000 + people in sweden already have implants from this company that contain all kinds of static information.... (not subject to change)..... . they didn;t say how many of them had covid vaccine information on the implant........ and it looks like it;s all still in the sales pitch stage so far.... but the company name is epicenter and it;s swedish based.... ...i can gaurantee they won;t be sticking me with one of those things...... :cautious:

I admit that I find the political manipulation for power and control us a humongously legitimate concern in this ongoing drama, but if current news reports are to be believed the recent uptick of hospitalizations (of the unvaccinated) merit consideration of how to tackle this disaster

I admit that I find the political manipulation for power and control us a humongously legitimate concern in this ongoing drama, but if current news reports are to be believed the recent uptick of hospitalizations (of the unvaccinated) merit consideration of how to tackle this disaster
i;ve been watching this from a local perspective... .. and here the number of positive covid tests per day are around 400..... whereas it was in the mid 20s to 30s prior to the omicron emrgence..... ...and yet the daily hospitilzation numbers since that time has not increased much at all... ..the news media is dutifuly obeying the obama order to blow this up as a reason for another lockdown.... and they refuse to say anything positive..... .. yet the numbers indicate the omicron is less deadly and much easier to manage than previous variants.... ..

I just wish they would not classify people as only vaccinated or unvaccinated. It seems it would be prudent to include "recovered from COVID" as a group too. That's probably my biggest rub with all the reporting and mandates.

I just wish they would not classify people as only vaccinated or unvaccinated. It seems it would be prudent to include "recovered from COVID" as a group too. That's probably my biggest rub with all the reporting and mandates.
compare what they are doing now to what they did during the HIV scares.... ... HIV was the catalyst for creating the HIPPA act.... which prohibits a persons privat information from being revealed to anyone other than medical personnel directly involved in their treatment.... .. and if that particular medical person hands over treatment of the protected person to someone else no further information can be given to them....... ......

there are some admendments to that which allows a person who might have been exposed to infected blood or body fluids etc to get necessary information that can help in his or her own medical treatment,..but it took years and the death of a paramedic who treated an HIV patient to get it passed.... .....the amendment is known as the ryan white act of 2009... .

i have read it.... and no where in there does it justify the willy nilly blasting out all information of everybody infected...or exposed to covid.. or even those vaccinated, like what is happening now.... ....in fact..... people who violate the HIPPA act concerning other serious illnesses are still being fired from their jobs and prosecuted...... ..... so is all this violation of medical privacy just another part of their emergency powers grab?..... ..and what else will they tack onto it when their need for more arises?

if current news reports are to be believed the recent uptick of hospitalizations (of the unvaccinated) merit consideration of how to tackle this disaster

I may have a suggestion...

Montreal Mayor Valerie Plante said Saturday that she has received a positive COVID-19 test and will remain in isolation. [Source]

Ottawa mayor Jim Watson says he has tested positive for COVID-19 and will remain in isolation. [Source]

I'm fairly sure they haven't tried just locking up all the mayors.

i;ve been watching this from a local perspective... .. and here the number of positive covid tests per day are around 400..... whereas it was in the mid 20s to 30s prior to the omicron emrgence..... ...and yet the daily hospitilzation numbers since that time has not increased much at all... ..the news media is dutifuly obeying the obama order to blow this up as a reason for another lockdown.... and they refuse to say anything positive..... .. yet the numbers indicate the omicron is less deadly and much easier to manage than previous variants.... ..
I check on my mom every morning and when I do invariably she's listening to MSNBC. As I followed the propaganda this morning it fit your description to a Tee. That is exactly why most people are leery of the kind of control that we see being propagandized by the mainstream media, and why it's hard to take some of the (mis)information with any credibility at all.

I agree, but the control freaks doesn't want that because they would prefer to say that if you are recovered you still have some ever so slight chance of getting it again if you don't still get vaccinated. 😜

The mostly Democrat politicians have backed themselves into a Covid corner. They will begin in my opinion have to backtrack as more and more reality smacks their political manipulation in the face.

Last edited:
I agree that there is a huge number of people who have recovered from Covid and by some measure are better protected than the vaccinated. Those are never in the political conversation. The problem I see is that there’s no way to accurately measure/identify those people.

We evidently have an outbreak in our church family. We’ve had 5 people who were in services Sunday test positive this week. I’m torn as how to respond. I’m considering cancelling our Christmas Eve service and maybe Sunday morning (we are only scheduled to have one service). I am fully aware that the risk of serious symptoms is low because our church family is probably 90% vaxed. I still feel responsible to do something to prevent a full blown outbreak in the congregation. Our attendance is creeping back to pre-Covid levels but on any given Sunday we are still 200 down from the same Sunday in 2019. Either way, this outbreak will not help our situation.

Last edited: