The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

and there was an article in NPR yesterday that now in China, when someone goes into quarantine for Covid, workers in hazmat suits go into the home and exterminate the family pets. In incredibly cruel ways, I might add.

You just need to get that list of questions they ask every time you attempt to enter a Dr's office and ask the deer. As long he hasn't been sneezing, coughing, had a runny nose, shortness of breath he's safe to shoot.
Yeah, but I'm not comfortable with allowing those dodgy deer to be on the honor system, they're waaaaaay too shifty for that system to work. I think some sort of chip implantation and aliens should be part of the protocols. ;)

You just need to get that list of questions they ask every time you attempt to enter a Dr's office and ask the deer. As long he hasn't been sneezing, coughing, had a runny nose, shortness of breath he's safe to shoot.
You're not going to get deer to answer your questions. You can't even get them to put on a mask.

If you can't understand what standing by your beliefs is..I can't help you...Sure you're not related to "Vinney?" LOL j/k...don't have a cow!
Like this?
giphy.gif

Is 卐auci worried they can't hold the narrative together?

The disturbing part of this is that the vaccinators have known about the vaccine failure at least from the early summer. But rather than calling off the worldwide vaccination drives that have injected hundreds of millions of people with ineffective substances, the vaccinators changed their tack and argued that even though the vaccines will not protect you from infection they will still keep you from serious Covid and death.
Last week, however, this lie was also put to rest by none other than Dr. Fauci himself.
How, then, should we describe vaccines that:
Do not protect their recipients from getting infected and infecting others, and
Do not protect their recipients against hospitalization and death?

Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it?
As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.
The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes (1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and (2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
We now see government-dictated medical care at its worst in our history since the federal government mandated these ineffective and dangerous treatments for COVID-19, and then created financial incentives for hospitals and doctors to use only those “approved” (and paid for) approaches.
Our formerly trusted medical community of hospitals and hospital-employed medical staff have effectively become “bounty hunters” for your life. Patients need to now take unprecedented steps to avoid going into the hospital for COVID-19.
Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save your life.

Fun with Math:

The latest figures from the CDC are that 757.6K Americans have died of covid. Seroprevalence studies have yielded a total world wide infection fatality rate of 0.25-0.3%. ( Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data )

Applying that to the official tally yields a total number of of 252.5 million infections in the U.S. with 251.7 million surviving. That's 76% of the population with immunity. Much more than enough to achieve herd immunity, according to Fauci's brush with honesty.

But there's more:

We have [link]long had evidence, increasing over the span of the pandemic, that many of us who get exposed to SARS-CoV-2 simply do not get infected with it. The reason is apparently native resistance to this germ, resulting from [link]prior exposure to related germs, namely common cold coronaviruses (CCCs). [link]Published data on this topic suggest that up to 90% of us may have prior, native resistance - of one degree or another- to the COVID19 pathogen.
This does not change the “infection” fatality rate, or IFR- because exposure without infection does not change the numbers of us infected. But it does invite us to generate a closely related parameter of my own devising: the MEFR, or “meaningful exposure fatality rate.” It does matter, obviously, to all of our projections about COVID-related risk, if say, half of us exposed in fairly ordinary ways confront this virus with a brisk immune response that simply repels the infection before it occurs. This is much the same as asymptomatic infection, but one incremental step better still.
The population range of values for this native resistance I have been able to glean by canvassing a wide array of sources is roughly 30% to 80%.
If 30% of those with meaningful exposure to covid don't get infected, and if the death tally is accurate, that raises the total number of Americans who've been through the pandemic, and who have immunity, to 360.7 million. That's more than the total population of the U.S.

I think the Ioannidis and Katz studies are reliable. I think the CDC is lying.

Last edited:
Is 卐auci worried they can't hold the narrative together?

The disturbing part of this is that the vaccinators have known about the vaccine failure at least from the early summer. But rather than calling off the worldwide vaccination drives that have injected hundreds of millions of people with ineffective substances, the vaccinators changed their tack and argued that even though the vaccines will not protect you from infection they will still keep you from serious Covid and death.
Last week, however, this lie was also put to rest by none other than Dr. Fauci himself.
How, then, should we describe vaccines that:
Do not protect their recipients from getting infected and infecting others, and
Do not protect their recipients against hospitalization and death?
So you've missed the whole boosters conversation. Of course you wouldn't have boosters if the original shot wasn't waning over time. I'm amused by the things that shock the anti-vaxxers. This has been common knowledge to most people for at least a few months now.

So you've missed the whole boosters conversation. Of course you wouldn't have boosters if the original shot wasn't waning over time. I'm amused by the things that shock the anti-vaxxers. This has been common knowledge to most people for at least a few months now.
5uuyxe.jpg

You, sir, have serious issues.

:ROFLMAO: You're quite the analyst . . . NOT.