The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

See the acrimonious exchange here between Faucci and Rand Paul in pandemic-related congressional hearings yesterday, where among other things Faucci reveals an intended assassination attempt on Faucci's life.

Now we'll know who all the potheads are!

So, if a new modern post-Covid translation were to be written then 1 Tim 5:23 would read...

Drink no longer disinfectant in the wet markets, but use a little ganja for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities ?

I just can’t filter all of this information without twisted’s guidance. We need him back on this thread.

Thankfully the SCOTUS has handed Biden a huge defeat on his "vaccine mandate" on businesses with over 100 employees! So glad you got his butt caught in the wringer on this one!

for the past few weeks our daily positive covid case count has been averaging around 4000..... but today it was 6252.... .and .. all hospitals are reporting internal emergencies with no beds available and multiple patients needing hospitalization on standby.... (or actually... you could call it sit-by or lie-by... resting on gurneys in rooms not designed for patient care but still attended to by staff..)... and the number of available staff for all hospitals is also far short of what is needed..... . all personnel involved with patient care are working multiple back to back double shifts... ...... ......if this is the omicron peak and it;s only going to get better from here on then it;s welcome..... but if not...... and if this trend continues....... ..they are going to have to get one of president trumps mobile hospital set ups or have a navy hospital ship make port.... ......... ..oh wait.......... ...trumps is not president anymore..... :confused: ...we have angry joe and his cackling clown....:(.... ... they will never do something trump did whether it was a good idea or not.... ...... oh well.... .never mind..

meanwhile FEMA has promised to deliver up to 1000 temporary nurses to hawaii to help make up for the shortage..... hopefully that will help.... .we still don;t know what the state is going to do concerning any new restrictions.... everybody acknowledges the omicron is far less deadly than other variants but it still causes some hospitalizations, even it they are at a lesser rate...... ..... and at this point the sheer number of covid cases has caused the hospitalzation rate to catch up with us and overwhelm us..... .. and on an island in the middle of the pacific that can be much more critical than in mainland states where there are other places to go a few hours drive away..... things can get medieval here fast when a critical part of the infrastructure or health care system breaks down.....

so for our own household we are going back to the original protocols we were following during the worst part of the first and second covid surges..... it worked for us then.... and we are hopeful it will work for us now.... ..but if it doesn;t at least we won;t suffer through covid thinking there was something we could have done to avoid it, but didn;t... .the main goal in this is to try and make sure nobody in our household ends up needing to go to a hospital.... unless they are going there to work... 😷

Last edited:
for the past few weeks our daily positive covid case count has been averaging around 4000..... but today it was 6252.... .and .. all hospitals are reporting internal emergencies with no beds available and multiple patients needing hospitalization on standby.... (or actually... you could call it sit-by or lie-by... resting on gurneys in rooms not designed for patient care but still attended to by staff..)... and the number of available staff for all hospitals is also far short of what is needed..... . all personnel involved with patient care are working multiple back to back double shifts... ...... ......if this is the omicron peak and it;s only going to get better from here on then it;s welcome..... but if not...... and if this trend continues....... ..they are going to have to get one of president trumps mobile hospital set ups or have a navy hospital ship make port.... ......... ..oh wait.......... ...trumps is not president anymore..... :confused: ...we have angry joe and his cackling clown....:(.... ... they will never do something trump did whether it was a good idea or not.... ...... oh well.... .never mind..

meanwhile FEMA has promised to deliver up to 1000 temporary nurses to hawaii to help make up for the shortage..... hopefully that will help.... .we still don;t know what the state is going to do concerning any new restrictions.... everybody acknowledges the omicron is far less deadly than other variants but it still causes some hospitalizations, even they are at a lesser rate...... ..... and at this point the sheer number of covid cases has caused the hospitalzation rate to catch up with us and overwhelm us..... .. and on an island in the middle of the pacific that can be much more critical than in mainland states where there are other places to go a few hours drive away..... things can get medieval here fast when a critical part of the infrastructure or health care system breaks down.....

so for our own household we are going back to the original protocols we were following during the worst part of the first and second covid surges..... it worked for us then.... and we are hopeful it will work for us now.... ..but if it doesn;t at least we won;t suffer through covid thinking there was something we could have done to avoid it, but didn;t... .the main goal in this is to try and make sure nobody in our household ends up needing to go to a hospital.... unless they are going there to work... 😷
I never thought about Hawaii's situation with no other nearby states to help take some of the load.

I never thought about Hawaii's situation with no other nearby states to help take some of the load.
the lack of a power grid extending to other states .... that we could draw power from in a mass blackout..... is what most people think of when they talk about hawaii being isolated.... but the hospital situation makes isolation a concern as well..... and if a hurricane or other natural disaster closed the one and only major sea port in the state it would get bad very quickly too..... i don;t think cargo jets could fly in fast enough to keep the island supplied by air alone..... ...it;s just one more thing they like to call ..the price of living in paradise ...... and the price can go up fast.... it;s surprising how many people living in hawaii are not prepared for things like that.... . and visitors on vacation almost never think about what would happen if a disaster struck and they couldn;t get out of here or ended up in an overcrowded hospital during a pandemic.... ...even before this pandemic started we had made semper paratus a kind of unofficial family motto... but it;s definitely official now.. .. and it pays not to wait until something happens to start the paratus part.... ..

Last edited:
Since Twisted is not here then somebody has to invoke Dr Peter McCullough's name (even if it is to debunk him 😁).

Though I am not necessarily avowing all the claims made by the fella in this video rebutting McCullough, his presentation is a good and reasonable dissection of how to think with a little bit critical analysis (generally AND specifically) of the recent claims made by McCullough on the Joe Rogan show...

While I agree with his take, I am concerned that there is a definite trend to soften the American populace towards dependence on the state, whether that is theologically connected to any eschatalogical apocalypse or not, that is more than concerning, at least from a freedom and liberty standpoint.

While I agree with his take, I am concerned that there is a definite trend to soften the American populace towards dependence on the state, whether that is theologically connected to any eschatalogical apocalypse or not, that is more than concerning, at least from a freedom and liberty standpoint.
Yeah, yet another valid and important concern that is likely to get buried under a pile of woo. Come to think of it, if I were trying to slip some subversive policy or technology under the radar, I'd probably hire a shill to start hollering about the mark of the beast, as a distraction.

Yeah, yet another valid and important concern that is likely to get buried under a pile of woo. Come to think of it, if I were trying to slip some subversive policy or technology under the radar, I'd probably hire a shill to start hollering about the mark of the beast, as a distraction.

it;s one of the oldest tricks of organized pick-pockets.... . get a wild potentially threatening distraction going on the street.... usually a multi-participant fist fight.... which causes tourists to grab their kids and pull them back, ..while also making certain they never take their eyes off whatever it is that;s taking place...... and keep the distraction going just long enough for their cohorts to sneak up behind the tourists and steal their wallets.... or cut their wives purse straps and run away with the loot... ..with the fight breaking up and everybody making a clean get away just before police arrive..

if they are really talented they can pick the pockets of everybody in the crowd.... and the victims won;t have a clue that they were robbed until they get back to their hotel... or start looking for their wallet at a restaurant to pay for a meal... .....and even if they suspect it was stolen... and not merely lost... they will still be unlikely to think it had anything to do with the fight they saw on the street..... which they probably tried to give a full report of to police.. .. once they arrived... but were told to just move along.... go about their business etc etc.... . nothing to see there.... .:cool:

* edit and side note to anyone reading.... .. keep this in mind next time you are on vacation in a strange or exotic place that attracts crowds of tourists...... and remember you heard it from someone who grew up in a very strange and exotic tourist trap.... ;)

Last edited:

very true..... but then it has always been known that previous infection gives a person greater immunity than a vaccine does... ... but then that also means you already caught what you were hoping to avoid and will suffer whatever ill efects it left you with anyway.... ....possibly for the rest of your life......

i wonder how long it will be before some satire minded lifeguard does a study to say death by drowning makes someone less likely to drown a second time than taking swimming lessons does?..... disease has consequences........ it always leaves a part of the damage and suffering it causes behind... .it never just goes away..... ... and intentionally catching something just to avoid a future round of it makes no sense.... ..

if the researchers doubt that they should talk to the people in their 60s and 70s today that are suffering from shingles... whose parents intentionally allowed them to catch chicken pox as a child thinking it was going to guard them from chicken pox in the future..... many in that age group are taking shingles vaccines today because there was no chicken pox vaccine back then.... and shingles is no joke... all the ones i know, ..and know of... who have had shingles say they would have much rather been given a vaccine as child...... ..instead they suffered chicken pox then and shingles now...... ..the worst of both worlds.... .

Last edited:
very true..... but then it has always been known that previous infection gives a person greater immunity than a vaccine does... ... but then that also means you already caught what you were hoping to avoid and will suffer whatever ill efects it left you with anyway.... ....possibly for the rest of your life......

i wonder how long it will be before some satire minded lifeguard does a study to say death by drowning makes someone less likely to drown a second time than taking swimming lessons does?..... disease has consequences........ it always leaves a part of the damage and suffering it causes behind... .it never just goes away..... ... and intentionally catching something just to avoid a future round of it makes no sense.... ..

if the researchers doubt that they should talk to the people in their 60s and 70s today that are suffering from shingles... whose parents intentionally allowed them to catch chicken pox as a child thinking it was going to guard them from chicken pox in the future..... many in that age group are taking shingles vaccines today because there was no chicken pox vaccine back then.... and shingles is no joke... all the ones i know, ..and know of... who have had shingles say they would have much rather been given a vaccine as child...... ..instead they suffered chicken pox then and shingles now...... ..the worst of both worlds.... .
I only posted it because so many treat any unvaccinated person as a leper. Office rules, event rules, etc. demand people wear a mask unless they provide proof of vaccination which is short-sighted since those who were previously infected and recovered (including the many who were infected prior to any available vaccination - so it isn't that people are intentionally getting infected to say they don't need the vaccine) have superior immunity to those vaccinated-but-never-infected. The mask-up-unless-vaccinated rules are also short-sighted since even vaccinated can spread the virus.

I only posted it because so many treat any unvaccinated person as a leper. Office rules, event rules, etc. demand people wear a mask unless they provide proof of vaccination which is short-sighted since those who were previously infected and recovered (including the many who were infected prior to any available vaccination - so it isn't that people are intentionally getting infected to say they don't need the vaccine) have superior immunity to those vaccinated-but-never-infected. The mask-up-unless-vaccinated rules are also short-sighted since even vaccinated can spread the virus.
i not blaming you or questioning you on anything.... and i agree with what the article says to a point.... i just dont think it says enough..... such as why it;s important not to rely on exposure and prior infection alone when it comes to immunity....

but to make it clear on other points ... i agree the only person an unvaccinated person puts at risk is themselves.... i do not believe in blanket vaccine mandates set down by governments... . i think it makes sense in some occupational settings for liablity issues alone if nothing else.... . but beyond that?.... no

but as far as the mask thing goes.... .. i don;t think it should matter whether a person is vaccinated or not.... masks were proven to work long before the idiot dr fauci muddled the whole issue by lying for what he called "noble reasons"......... people in the medical profession have understood these things since the 19th century... ......... medical grade masks reduce the chance a toxin...pathogen.. or other contaminant will be inhaled.... and they also reduce the chance one will be exhaled or expelled into the air from the oral and nasal pharynx even if it was previously and only partally inhaled and temporarily lodged there..... it;s not a matter of biology it;s simple physics.... .. a mask filters the flow of air both into and out of the human body whether that body is personally infected or not.... ... . .

and it was already established back in the age of tuberculosis that transferrence of an airborn pathogen could occur from an infected person to a third party by way of a second party even if that second party never becomes infected..... ..simply when and if a pathogen from the infected party, lodged in the upper airway of the second party,.. and was then expelled from their airway at a later time in the presence of that third party.. ...masks reduce the possibility of that happening... ..

and it;s why people who have worked around TB patients for 30 years or more... and who never once got themselves or got their family infected...continued to wear masks when an epidemic was ongoing... even if they knew the people they were currently in the presence of were not infected..... personal safety is a personal responsibility... but most people have responsibility to others in their lives as well.... it;s not worth putting them at risk for a few minutes of comfort and convenience anywhere... . in my opinion...

but the bottom line for me is this...... if all the people claiming uninfected or naturaly immune people can;t carry and transfer diseases are right... then i would ask them to explain typhoid mary..... these modern arguments were all settled many years ago.... ..politics... not science... is what;s questioning them now.... ..

Last edited: