The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

you asked an evangelist & his family of 5 to travel over 600 miles one way spend a week preaching at your church & you give him $100 dollars travel reimbursement. ::)

And they pay you with these coins!

hylesobverse.gif
hylesreverse.gif

Binaca Chugger said:
fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

you asked an evangelist & his family of 5 to travel over 600 miles one way spend a week preaching at your church & you give him $100 dollars travel reimbursement. ::)
Experience this one, did you?
granny444.jpg

Is your name Jethro also?

YMBAH if......... you never would hug a member of the opposite sex at church besides your mate because you have "standards", yet you still  follow JS on FB.

Baptist City Holdout said:
YMBAH if............

you think the greatest generation were the HAC college students of the 1980's.

That'll preach!!!

YMBAH if.....a FBCH conference ad lists the speakers as "pastor" or "missionary" instead of DR. & you make sure note which of them have honorary doctorates. ::)

You feel your life will not be complete unless you can have your picture taken with CF.

Tennessean said:
You feel your life will not be complete unless you can have your picture taken with CF.

That'll leave a mark, and a Patriotic one at that!!

YMBAH if...

Instead of a farmer's tan, you have a soul winner's tan - ends at the wrist and high up the neck where your long sleeve white dress shirt is.

Binaca Chugger said:
YMBAH if...

Instead of a farmer's tan, you have a soul winner's tan - ends at the wrist and high up the neck where your long sleeve white dress shirt is.

With a pale spot where the watch sits on the wrist. :)

YMBAH if............... you push your broken down car to church on Sunday night rather than catch a ride with someone, because your neighbor might see your car in the drive way on Sunday night, think you are skipping church, and that would be a bad testimony.

fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

You ask a preacher to come candidate at a church 2000 miles away, send him no travel money and give him a 250 dollar offering.

YMBAH if...

...your family is in a car accident on the way to church. After being released from the hospital, you swing by the church to drop off your tithe.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Smellin Coffee said:
YMBAH if...

...your family is in a car accident on the way to church. After being released from the hospital, you swing by the church to drop off your tithe.

Some of these you just can't make up!

You are correct!

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

You ask a preacher to come candidate at a church 2000 miles away, send him no travel money and give him a 250 dollar offering.
The last church at which I was a candidate had us drive 7 hours each way, speak 3 times & I spent some 5 hours answering their questions. They put us up in a motel & gave us a travel/love offering of $100. The guy who was the pastor & had split the church & started another was a HACker.

fishinnut said:
The last church at which I was a candidate had us drive 7 hours each way, speak 3 times & I spent some 5 hours answering their questions. They put us up in a motel & gave us a travel/love offering of $100. The guy who was the pastor & had split the church & started another was a HACker.

All I got out of this post was that you had a 5 hour Q & A time.  You stinkin' Hacker!!!  :)

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

All I got out of this post was that you had a 5 hour Q & A time.  You stinkin' Hacker!!!  :)
To quote Dean Meister......"You didn't get anything because you didn't bring anything to get it with."

YMBA HACker if your tract is like the one we found tonight......

Out on a date to a pizza joint we hadn't been to before. The had a bulletin board by the door with lots of business cards posted. Thumbtacked to the board was a tract from a local IFB church that is pastored by a HACker. Opening the tract you see a giant photo of THE PASTOR.......but of course. ::)

Should have taken a pic.........................