The Oldest Traditional Catholic Newspaper in the US Calls Out The Pope

UGC

FagBoyCigar
Reaction score
"The Remnant", the Oldest Catholic Newspaper in the US who rejected Vatican II, has been taking a stand against the Pope and deep corruption in the Vatican.
They discuss Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, who they describe as a hero and whistleblower exposing corruption in the Vatican.

Archbishop Viganò recently wrote a letter to the President of the United States, who responded:

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 9.23.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 9.23.58 AM.png

*It should be noted that UGC disagrees with the Catholic church system entirely. We are Dispensational Baptist in our doctrine.
We believe Catholic doctrine is in clear opposition to the scriptures, which can be proven easily and apparently from the scriptures themselves.
This is why many Catholic church members label us "Bible Christians" as if this is a negative term (i.e. catholic.com), because they've used extra-Biblical material to add to and/or change the plain meaning of many words in the scriptures.

Ultimately, the Catholic system views their church and their traditions as their final authority, whereas we give precedence to the scriptures.
While we do not agree with the Catholic church system or its doctrines, we do see some good in what The Remnant is exposing.

For a while now, Protestants of numerous denominations have predicted the corruption occurring within the Vatican, as we believe the Catholic church system is spiritual Babylon in Revelation.

We are not against its members, but we are staunchly against the obviously corrupted system. Clearly the leader of this Catholic system, "the vicar of Christ" himself, is not infallible in word or deed, therefore calling the entire Catholic system and its traditions into obvious question. Meanwhile this verifies the accuracies of the Protestant's predictions, from scripture itself. Come out from among them, Catholics. The truth is being exposed.

Looks like the suspected baby rapist has Catholic sympathies, too. Who knew?

Looks like the suspected baby rapist has Catholic sympathies, too.
You need to stop going around telling everyone you're a "baby rapist". That is in no way funny.

These forums are clearly compromised at this point.
No Christian, and I mean no real Christian, writes posts the way you write, Ransom.
This guy is a moderator, people.

Continue to make the obvious even more apparent with your actions.

You need to stop going around telling everyone you're a "baby rapist".
You try really hard to avoid denying your suspected baby rape activities, Catholic boy. Are you hiding something we should know about?

You need to stop going around telling everyone you're a "baby rapist". That is in no way funny.

These forums are clearly compromised at this point.
No Christian, and I mean no real Christian, writes posts the way you write, Ransom.
This guy is a moderator, people.

Continue to make the obvious even more apparent with your actions.

Maybe you should separate from the forum.

That's not what many of our friends at many of those Baptist churches / colleges you're attempting to represent on these forums want.

Yeah, we're horrible, horrible people. I don't know why UGC, the paragons of Real True Bible Believin Christianity want to have anything to do with us, given how often we blaspheme his Lord and Saviour Petey and the Gospel of Super Duper Complete We Mean It This Time Dispensationalism.

You need to stop going around telling everyone you're a "baby rapist".
You do realize you could be sued for libel, do you not.

(LOL. Both UGC Wonder Twins don't rise to the intelligence level of one idiot.)

Yeah, we're horrible, horrible people.
Yes, you are.

What kind of Christian leader goes around calling people "baby rapists" on a public forum.

You are a moderator here that is clearly unqualified and should be fired immediately.

I fail to realize how you still think going around on a Christian forum calling people "baby rapists" is funny, even after being called out on it.

That is not a funny subject. You are supposed to be a leader and a moderator here.

That is not a funny subject. You are supposed to be a leader and a moderator here.
No, it's a very funny subject. I'm laughing my head off at UGC, Ruckmanoid crybully, trying to pretend he's offended.

Too bad they don't give out Oscars for bad acting. Maybe we should nominate the Wonder Twins for a Razzie.

I don't think he could survive without his paycheck from here.
That doesn't matter. This is now a serious issue.

These forums are attempting to represent numerous Baptist Colleges with their own top threads displayed on the front page publicly before the whole world, meanwhile its Admins are vigorously attacking the doctrine of these Colleges while baselessly accusing its members of extreme criminal accusations completely out of the blue, having nothing to do with the topic. Even Reddit and 4chan do not operate with this level of smear tactics, and this is supposed to be a Christian "Fundamental Baptist" forum.

This forum has clearly been compromised and none of its leaders are being held accountable, meanwhile they are still attempting to publicly represent all of those Baptist churches / Colleges while smear campaigning against them from everyone in the highest leadership here and all of its members except Twisted, who displays his profile picture as a crazy looking clown to play the role of "that one crazy guy who actually believes what these Colleges are teaching".

By obvious, continuous post and deed, this forum is clearly a scam operation run to smear campaign Dispensationalists, Baptist churches / colleges, and KJVO groups.

You don't matter.
More childish behavior from this Admin on this forum attempting to represent all those Baptist churches / Colleges publicly before the world with their own top threads on the front page.

Nothing about the Bible, nothing about doctrine, nothing about the serious things going on in the world of Christendom, just following around baselessly harassing people who are sharing real information on these topics.

More childish behavior
Yes, your present fake temper tantrum sure is childish.

What do you do for an encore? Hold your breath? Oh, no, this is a "serious issue"!

LOL! at the UGC wonder twins playing toddler.

These forums are attempting to represent numerous Baptist Colleges...

I don't think you understand the role of a public internet forum.

...meanwhile they are still attempting to publicly represent all of those Baptist churches / Colleges while smear campaigning against them from everyone in the highest leadership here...

This forum does not publicly represent any church or school. It provides a, what's the word, oh yeah, a forum where people are free to discuss those places.

...and all of its members except Twisted,

LOL!