The Rapture

S.T.Ranger

Elect
Reaction score
Okay, just curious as to the views here on this Forum concerning the Rapture. Post, Mid, or Pre-Tribulation?

Which is the dominant view here? 

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:

When it happens we'll know it.

S.T.Ranger said:
Okay, just curious as to the views here on this Forum concerning the Rapture. Post, Mid, or Pre-Tribulation?

God bless.

The dominant view is the one that most people believe...

(thank you, thank you; it's all free)

Twisted said:
S.T.Ranger said:

When it happens we'll know it.

This has become my viewpoint as well. There are too many variables, and each of those have positions have good points. The Christians I have met who've converted from Judaism believe the Christians will be in for a rude awakening when they find they're going through the tribulation. At least the one's I know. I don't know if ALL of those who've converted from Judaism hold that position. Probably not. I just pray that if we do have to go through it, the Lord gives me the strength to stand firm IN HIM! :)

Pre trib is my personal position but that doesn't mean the church is exempted from "persecution near the end " i believe it'll get much worse for the church prior to return. If that start the 7 year trib ? well thats another story .

TOny you would happen be a youth pastor would you ? :)

Partial Preterist.  Either Amill or Postmill, not really sure.  Funny, it wasn't too long ago I had never heard of preterists, now I are one.  BTW, S. T. Ranger, I love your screen name.

The rapture happens at the second coming of Christ, every eye will see HIM.  Also known as the Great day of the LORD.  Pre trib rapture is a Jesuit doctrine developed as 'futurism' and promoted by Darby and Scofield reference bible.  2 Thessalonians 2 the anti christ must first appear and demand worship and will murder anyone that does not take his mark of the beast.  Then the scoffers will come 'where is the promise of his coming', then many who believed the pre trib rapture will fall away.  Many won't be prepared to endure to the end because they think they will leave because they repeated some prayer and were given reassurance that they were saved and were told once saved always saved -the concept of a reprobate or the parable of the sower and the seed does not seem to exist in many IFB circles-.