The Real Story of Jan. 6

Personally, I think that the "Donald Trump" syndrome is a waste of time. I truly believe most "Pubs" will move away from him because of his narcissism.
Well it appears that you were wrong. 😉

Well it appears that you were wrong. 😉
Not really...they just know that they'll have to vote that way, as he'll most likely be the nominee against "old Brainless." Have to be realisitic. Most Republican's I've been in touch with say they'll vote for him, but, that they hate to have to do it. There's a difference in doing what one has to and what one wants to.

Not really...they just know that they'll have to vote that way, as he'll most likely be the nominee against "old Brainless." Have to be realisitic. Most Republican's I've been in touch with say they'll vote for him, but, that they hate to have to do it. There's a difference in doing what one has to and what one wants to.
You did say that they would move away from him. If such has happened it has been in silence and has not shown up in the primaries. Also plenty of evidence here that many are as vocal in their support as ever.

You did say that they would move away from him. If such has happened it has been in silence and has not shown up in the primaries. Also plenty of evidence here that many are as vocal in their support as ever.
As long as the current administration is dislodged...

Give it time...