The Rittenhouse Trial

Some "mostly peaceful" store break-ins and "non-looting" in Chicago, as Communists protest the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal:

Men raid Mag Mile store and target another nearby; 'Unfortunately, we have some looting going on,' South Side alderman says - CWB Chicago

Daily Mail web site report on Rittenhouse protests says, "In Chicago looters broke into a Neiman Marcus and a Game Stop on the Southside as protest went on in the downtown area. FOX 32 reported that 15 males stormed into a Mag Mile Neiman Marcus store, stealing merchandise and escaping in three separate vehicles. Overhead footage shows a South Side GameStop store with broken glass and merchandise on the ground, but police did not confirm if it was a looting, FOX 32 reported."

Some "mostly peaceful" store break-ins and "non-looting" in Chicago, as Communists protest the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal:

Men raid Mag Mile store and target another nearby; 'Unfortunately, we have some looting going on,' South Side alderman says - CWB Chicago

Daily Mail web site report on Rittenhouse protests says, "In Chicago looters broke into a Neiman Marcus and a Game Stop on the Southside as protest went on in the downtown area. FOX 32 reported that 15 males stormed into a Mag Mile Neiman Marcus store, stealing merchandise and escaping in three separate vehicles. Overhead footage shows a South Side GameStop store with broken glass and merchandise on the ground, but police did not confirm if it was a looting, FOX 32 reported."
When the authorities let these kinds of actions go on, and then try to prosecute someone who was defending themselves from a group of thugs, instead of prosecuting those who were rioting, looting, and burning things, then there is a clear indication that the law enforcement divisions and those in charge of them are broken.

When the authorities let these kinds of actions go on, and then try to prosecute someone who was defending themselves from a group of thugs, instead of prosecuting those who were rioting, looting, and burning things, then there is a clear indication that the law enforcement divisions and those in charge of them are broken.
If the police (as ordered by politicians) opt out of doing there jobs, something will fill the vacuum. Either vigilantes will take matters into their own hands or an organized group will take over protection services (mafia). Was interesting to see a clip on CNN where Cuomo reluctantly agreed that not guilty was the proper outcome under WI law. He disagreed with the law, though.

If the police (as ordered by politicians) opt out of doing there jobs, something will fill the vacuum. Either vigilantes will take matters into their own hands or an organized group will take over protection services (mafia). Was interesting to see a clip on CNN where Cuomo reluctantly agreed that not guilty was the proper outcome under WI law. He disagreed with the law, though.
Of course the liberal Cuomo would disagree with the law...it doesn't fit the liberal's narrative.

White flight has been happening for a few decades. We now see the media reports of a future “civil war.” The reality is this is not an 1860s civil war, but rather more of a class/racial civil war. This, however, is completely avoidable. For example, you can engage in economic warfare by attempting to only buy products made in the South or certain regions of the country that are not hostile to conservatism.
Race and class are just tools used by the leftists to convince some minorities that they must side with the commies. At it's heart its atheistic communism vs. the democratic republic that was founded. Eventually the commies will likely win but it will likely be ushered in by someone with more popularity than Biden and in a way that keeps up the appearance of Democracy.

White flight has been happening for a few decades. We now see the media reports of a future “civil war.” The reality is this is not an 1860s civil war, but rather more of a class/racial civil war. This, however, is completely avoidable. For example, you can engage in economic warfare by attempting to only buy products made in the South or certain regions of the country that are not hostile to conservatism.
You go ahead and do that, Kevin.

You are probably mostly correct in today’s context, but politicians and businesses respond to what your wallet says, not your mouth. I stand by speaking with your wallet. Support businesses that are at least nominally supportive of good values. For example, instead of buying Nike shoes, choose Under Armour. Instead of buying groceries from Target, choose Walmart. Instead of buying Abercrombie shorts, choose Huk. Buy from Chick Fil A instead of McDonald’s. Etxy
Boycotting businesses will never be a fully viable option. Many of these businesses have the same practices as their competitors. The "alternatives" you gave aren't much if ANY better than the company you'd have us boycott!

Yes…hence my use of the words “nominally supportive.” I guess the teachers couldn’t give everyone an “A” in reading skills. 🙄
We already know you can't read...but thanks for letting us know! :)

I’m starting to understand your choice of a forum handle now….
You remind me of a person who was here until recently...he wasn't worth my time or effort either...but he was fun to "fence" with! He was so self-righteous...Sort of reminds me of you!

I truly believe that Strom is Vinney's little brother!