The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)
20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

My life's verse! :)

16KJV11 said:
20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Is the "him" RAIDER?

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

Is the "him" RAIDER?
Well NO, b/c he certainly has proved his inability to even POST once and a while on this forum!

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

Is the "him" RAIDER?
Well NO, b/c he certainly has proved his inability to even POST once and a while on this forum!

And here I thought you considered him the fourth member of the Trinity.

Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

Is the "him" RAIDER?

Right next to Mary.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
16KJV11 said:

Is the "him" RAIDER?

Right next to Mary.

I'm overcome with emotion.

But the question is how many are willing to pay?