The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

Is that a Dollar General store in the distance?
yep... first business on the planet... ..not making money yet.. .. ...but at least they got to mars ahead of mcdonalds and walmart....
..... word has it ihop wants to move in too... .... but they are waiting for a motel 6 to open first........

Last edited:
we had the most awesome rainstorm last night..... and it was supposed to last all the
way into morning... ...i was already asleep while everyone else did the party thing.....
...... and then at 11 pm the rain stopped............. .and this started......

those 2 videos are all from just one neighborhood.... but that was going on all over the
city last night..... we could smell the smoke all the way up to the 39th floor.........

and by the way..... none of these videos are ours.... they were just the first to show up
on you tube while the smoke was still clearing..... ...i don;t know who the people talking
in the video are..... but they seem a lot more happy about the show than i was.....

managed to go back to asleep again but then people on the street started shooting off
that went off at the same level as our apartment.... ..that was around 3am.... and i have
been awake ever since....... it;s 4 am now.... the last bomb blast was 15 minutes ago so
hopefully they stopped for the night.....

Last edited:
740_5270_ucp.jpg