The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

this has been the opening title for hawaiian consolidated theaters for
over 35 years now.... ..i grew up watching this play every time we went
to see a movie...... everybody that performed in the making of this is really
old now.... they got paid 200 dollars each with no royalty rights.... i can say
that because i know 3 of them... ..nobody thought it would survive this long...

and ..... all this time i have been posting things in this thread and i had no idea
it was in the hyles anderson college forum... .. i just always saw it listed at the top
of the new post list and decided to make use of it......

Last edited:
..... but the really big question.... more important than any other subject discussed in this
very significant thread..... :sneaky: .......... is...........

.........will the new top gun movie ever make it to the screen?.......

it has been finished for almost 4 years now.... .. but has been delayed from release by tom cruise making endless
this, that.. and the other kind, excuses.. i am beginning to think we are never going to see this thing in a theater
...and if we do.... it will be long after tom cruise is in a care home and the last F-18 is in a museum.....:mad:

Last edited:
so.... i finally did get to see Top gun 2 Maverick.... .it was good.. ..very enjoyable... ...
but not a movie i would go back to the theater to see multiple times.... (like i have
done with other movies i really enjoyed).
.. ...once will be enough with this one.
at least until the DVD comes out...... ..

but now.... . they are already talking about making a Top Gun 3..... .. what will that one
be called?.... Top Gun Rooster?.... ...who knows.... maybe marvin the martian will star
in it....coz if it takes as long to create as this last one did...then we will probably have

colonies on mars before it ever hits the theaters..... ...

Last edited:
This thread brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye.
It contains some of twisted’s most substantive posts.

this has been the opening title for hawaiian consolidated theaters for
over 35 years now.... ..i grew up watching this play every time we went
to see a movie...... everybody that performed in the making of this is really
old now.... they got paid 200 dollars each with no royalty rights.... i can say
that because i know 3 of them... ..nobody thought it would survive this long...

and ..... all this time i have been posting things in this thread and i had no idea
it was in the hyles anderson college forum... .. i just always saw it listed at the top
of the new post list and decided to make use of it......
Back in the day, the HAC part of the FFF indeed was the FFF. The HAC posts ruled the roost as one would say. Those were the days. However, we lost our first love, that of posting and now simply rest on our laurels.
Glad you posted.

Back in the day, the HAC part of the FFF indeed was the FFF. The HAC posts ruled the roost as one would say. Those were the days. However, we lost our first love, that of posting and now simply rest on our laurels.
Glad you posted.
i rmember some of those days... . when i first joined in 2004 my adopted dad had already been a member for several months... and he was posting back an forth with people in the hac forum - some of whom he had been in college with there in the 1970s.... it was like nothing i had ever seen before on the internet... .and i had been online for a few years already... ..but the fff hac forum was his first experience with the internet... .. ..i know he enjoyed it.... for a while... .... but when trolls started taking over the next version of the fff he lost interest...

On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,