The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

liberty universitys womens softball team defeated # 7 lsu this week...🥎...
granted they lost the other 2 games in the series.... but still - it was lsu....
..... .not a small accomplishment....

Last edited:
Actually, he's always despised this thread. He posted here maybe twice, only to criticize it! The Doeg!
but this thread has such promise....:confused: ...unlike the oakland raiders of which he and i were once the last 2 fans left on the forum... ...but now he;s the sole survivor as i gave up on american pro football when they allowed over-paid diamond ring and gold chain wearing glory boys to disrespect the flag of the people paying them and make political displays rather then focus on what they were being paid to do..... 🏈

i was already a big fan of international rugby..... .🏉 ...so i just concentrated more on that sport to satisy my addiction for gridiron style gladitorial combat - which is actually more of a rougher and purer form of gridiron violence anyway....:D

deep submergence salvage and rescue has come a long way since the sinking and
recovery of the uss squalus in 1939.... still - few deep sea rescue attempts have

been more.. or even equally - as successful... and this incident is still studied
and taught for training purposes today.... ⚓

squalus-sub.jpeg

deep submergence salvage and rescue has come a long way since the sinking and
recovery of the uss squalus in 1939.... still - few deep sea rescue attempts have

been more.. or even equally - as successful... and this incident is still studied
and taught for training purposes today.... ⚓

View attachment 5496
I can't even imagine

Know what I hate about these things...
View attachment 5502

They drive me nuts!!!
aren;t those the kind that when they get old - the plastic handles get frosty looking - and they start to smell bad?....😳. ..... i don;t have any of those in my bike repair tool box.... but i have seen them mixed in with other peoples tools.. ..🤨 ... ... .i hate them too.... 😣

Last edited: