Things for which I should have received demerits, but didn't!

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Norefund said:
RAIDER said:
During my junior year I had a roommate from California whose brother was a freshman.  At that time I was driving a Ford Maverick (high class, baby! :))  It had a cassette player and a great stereo system that I had installed.  We listened to a lot of Cathedrals and  Robbie Hiner.  There were also times that we just wanted to Jam!  Christopher Cross was hot during this time.  "Arthur's Theme" was his latest hit.

Long story short, my roommate's brother ended up getting expelled.  One day I went to my HAC mail box and there was a padded envelope from this guy.  I opened it and there was a cassette tape that he had recorded of Christopher Cross.  Written on it was "Christopher Cross for the Maverickmobile!"  Needless to say I stashed it quickly.  I can still hear "...if you get caught between the moon and New York City...." booming over that sound system.  :)

Christopher Cross "booming" over the stereo? My brother, you have go to get out more.

Hey, Christopher Cross was great in the early '80s.  Nothing like "Ride Like the Wind".
Did you ever make it to Mexico?

I've still got such a long way to go.
Well if you can get 16KJV11 to drive for you're route, you can Ride like the Wind.

prophet said:
Well if you can get 16KJV11 to drive for you're route, you can Ride like the Wind.

16KJV11 was born the son of a lawless man.

RAIDER said:
prophet said:

Isn't Teri "Every woman in the world to you?"

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

She's more lost.....................in love.  :)

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

But now she's "All out of love..." after she found the secret texts on your phone from CF.

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

But now she's "All out of love..."

No she's still lost.  :)
But she's here, asking for another day.

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

I can still see and hear......wait a minute, hear and see her in the HAC hallway begging me to take her on a date.  It was a pathetic sight.

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

I can still see and hear......wait a minute, hear and see her in the HAC hallway begging me to take her on a date.  It was a pathetic sight.

Dude!

I was after your Snickers.

Raider,

Once you left me for CF, I recall going to my dorm room after devotions night after night humming "even the nights are better".  I found another way to get Snickers.

Teri in NC said:
Dude!

I was after your Snickers.

I did use the Snicker bars as a tool.  If I threw 3 or 4 minis on a pew in the hall it would divert your attention and I was able to quickly pass by.

Speeding from FBCH to Shakeys!  After the Sunday morning service there were 4 or 5 vehicles of college students that raced toward Shakeys.  The goal was to be able to wear the badge of honor that arriving first afforded you.  There were times when you knew someone had slipped out before the invitation ended.  :)

When campused, I think I accidentally talked to members of the opposite sex a time or two.

Hey, Teri, was walking around campus chewing on a straw against the rules?

There are still rules that you created in the HAC handbook.

RAIDER said:
There are still rules that you created in the HAC handbook.

I am pretty sure you are right.

Get your hands on a current handbook and scan it to me.  I will let you know which ones are mine.