Third Monday of March

That seems to be a problem for a whole lot of us.
True enough.
However you pointed out that they ‘didn’t vote on whether the Bible was the Word of God or not’.
Dr Hyles, in his last years, joined the KJVO cult and pounded it over and over.
My only point is that if Dr Hyles, Schaap, Dave Hyles or anyone else would have simply read and obeyed a NIV they, and the ministry, might have been spared humiliation and chastening.

"You shall not commit adultery," Exodus 20:14 NIV
"Thou shalt not commit adultery," Exodus 20:14 KJV

The command seems to be plain enough, regardless of the version used. Maybe Jack, Jack and Dave were reading the 1631 version of the KJV, known as the Wicked Bible:

"The Wicked Bible, sometimes called the Adulterous Bible or the Sinners' Bible, is an edition of the Bible published in 1631 by Robert Barker and Martin Lucas, the royal printers in London, meant to be a reprint of the King James Bible. The name is derived from a mistake made by the compositors: in the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:14), the word "not" in the sentence "Thou shalt not commit adultery" was omitted, thus changing the sentence into "Thou shalt commit adultery". This blunder was spread in a number of copies. About a year later, the publishers of the Wicked Bible were called to the Star Chamber and fined £300 (equivalent to £50,322 in 2019) and deprived of their printing license. The fact that this edition of the Bible contained such a flagrant mistake outraged Charles I and George Abbot, the Archbishop of Canterbury." [Wikipedia]

True enough.
However you pointed out that they ‘didn’t vote on whether the Bible was the Word of God or not’.
My only point is that if Dr Hyles, Schaap, Dave Hyles or anyone else would have simply read and obeyed a NIV they, and the ministry, might have been spared humiliation and chastening.
True enough.
I don't disagree.

"My only point is that if Dr Hyles, Schaap, Dave Hyles or anyone else would have simply read and obeyed a NIV they, and the ministry, might have been spared humiliation and chastening."
Quote of the day