This arrived in my Facebook inbox - um, I hope you're reading this, weirdo.

After a few minutes of surfing, it turns out this person has also attempted to stalk me on Twitter, where she made some very specific allegations about me prank-calling certain persons, but they could tell it was me because of Caller ID, and so forth.

These are, of course, lies. Even if I felt inclined to call someone from the FFF on the phone with malicious intent, there is no phone service in my name.

But by all means, weirdo: when you reveal my true identity, please feel free to reveal my phone number and street address, as well. Go right the Hyles ahead and do it.

Huh... I just found the "other" message box. Some craziness going on there! Some blathering about me having a linkedin profile.

Someone is off her meds.

Ransom said:
I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks

Well, I think I found out where she went. :)

I was talking with one of my roommates, and the random fact came up that Facebook had an inbox labeled "Other." If private messages come from someone you aren't connected to, they get filtered into there.

So just for fun, I decided to look in mine, and much to my surprise, there are eight months of nastygrams from the forum.psycho under about half a dozen different aliases.  Much of it consists of threats and abuse. Here's a free sample from February through to the end of September:

Psycho said:
If you know what is good for you, you will stand up for me. And not reveal or reference, this pm

Oops! Sorry about that.

froot loop said:
Ransom get on your knees

I bet you say that to all the boys!

bunny boiler said:
If you do not support me soon, I will destroy your reputation.

Oh, no, she might send me more PMs!

lady with 500 cats said:
do you miss??

1. Green Beret
2. Alayman

Dan B. is next. He's been attacking --------- while you egg him on behind the scenes Scott. Hurt my Sis or be hurt.

Man up or you will be #4

Name of "attackee" redacted, as I see no reason to believe she is actually involved. Since direct threats have been made to myself, Green Beret, Lamer, and Dan Barber by this person, I felt it prudent not to redact their names.

Not exactly the most effective blackmailer in the world said:
You will not ban people accusing them of bad language. I will notify Biker of your real identity if you do not stop threatening members of a ban because they stand up for truth.

Oh yes. Reveal my true identity to a  user on a forum where it's not an actual secret. Oh no. Not that. That would be bad.

Flailing said:
YOU ARE A FREAKY HOMOSEXUAL WHOSE NEVER HAD A DATE.

Then how would you know if I was a homosexual? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

A little unclear on the concept said:
a few more drinky poos and I'll invite you two to the party.

I think that's the second time she's propositioned me. Maybe she forgot I was a freaky homosexual.

Anyway.

Further harrassment will be tolerated, but it will be graded.

Wow! I didn't realize FB had that other message board either. She didn't threaten me (other than telling me FSSL will boot me off the forum because I disagreed with another poster on here) but did mention quite often, you irritate her. She also had words for Ev, FSSL and Green Beret. She didn't threaten me but did want me to get with FSSL to have you banned. (Like I'm going to do that.  ::) )She left me messages under 4 usernames: Melissa Coupas, Edie MrsTambo, Kara Johnston and Tammy Goodwill, sock puppet self-identified as the "Prophet of God to spread my tambourine playing talent throughout the earth." (sic)

I seriously hope she gets some mental health counseling and on some meds (if prescribed).

Smellin Coffee said:
She didn't threaten me but did want me to get with FSSL to have you banned. (Like I'm going to do that.  ::) ) She left me messages under 4 usernames: Melissa Coupas, Edie MrsTambo, Kara Johnston and Tammy Goodwill, sock puppet self-identified as the "Prophet of God to spread my tambourine playing talent throughout the earth." (sic)

Yep. I got billets-doux from "Melissa," "Tammy," and a few other sock puppets you didn't. Our lovely and talented psycho has been very busy. And what you're saying implies that she's trying to target me personally, by the look of it.

Which is kind of weird - Annie Wilkes from Misery kind of weird, truth be told - but fortunately she's quite inept. For all her threats to expose me and put me to shame, none of her blackmail material can't be found on Google. This is why I limit the amount of my personal or professional life that I talk about on the Net.

Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:
She didn't threaten me but did want me to get with FSSL to have you banned. (Like I'm going to do that.  ::) ) She left me messages under 4 usernames: Melissa Coupas, Edie MrsTambo, Kara Johnston and Tammy Goodwill, sock puppet self-identified as the "Prophet of God to spread my tambourine playing talent throughout the earth." (sic)

Yep. I got billets-doux from "Melissa," "Tammy," and a few other sock puppets you didn't. Our lovely and talented psycho has been very busy. And what you're saying implies that she's trying to target me personally, by the look of it.

Which is kind of weird - Annie Wilkes from Misery kind of weird, truth be told - but fortunately she's quite inept. For all her threats to expose me and put me to shame, none of her blackmail material can't be found on Google. This is why I limit the amount of my personal or professional life that I talk about on the Net.

I got the feeling also that you were the intended target. I got the idea she was trying to recruit me to have you banned. I don't doubt she has mental illness but I wonder if she might have multiple personality disorder as well, where she believes she really is each different character she portrays. I realize people with MPD have personalities that don't always know the other exists, but it still makes me wonder. I seriously hope she gets some medical help.

A brand-new exchange.  Apparently Dawn Wells, whom you might remember as Mary-Anne from Gilligan's Island, sent me the following billet-doux on Facebook today:

Can you tell me how much money you make off me sending FFF members to your work URL & Personal websites. You sure have alot of websites. Your expertise is much appreciated.

Have a Great Day

Dawn Wells- Friend of Daddy's Girl

My response:

Since we both know this is a private message, "Dawn," we both know that you are a liar. If you don't know you're lying, seek professional help. Either way, stop harrassing me.

And "Dawn's" inexplicable rejoinder:

I am tired of this schizo relationship. We are done, I am bored.
Please stop contacting me

Peace Out

She also created a second account today specifically to send me harrassing PMs. I have reported both of them to Facebook, and will do so again in the future.

I am through with this garbage. It was an amusing annoyance for awhile, but it has become malicious. I've now made it my personal goal to have this net.abuser, whoever she is, wiped off the Internet. I know I'm not the only FFFer she has contacted and harrassed on other social media. Hence, any information that anyone can provide that would lead me to her Internet provider (e.g. a credible IP address attached to a harrassing message) where I can register an abuse complaint at the source, will be of mutual benefit to many FFFers as well as personally appreciated by me.

Tally-ho!

Ransom said:
A brand-new exchange.  Apparently Dawn Wells, whom you might remember as Mary-Anne from Gilligan's Island, sent me the following billet-doux on Facebook today:

Can you tell me how much money you make off me sending FFF members to your work URL & Personal websites. You sure have alot of websites. Your expertise is much appreciated.

Have a Great Day

Dawn Wells- Friend of Daddy's Girl

My response:

Since we both know this is a private message, "Dawn," we both know that you are a liar. If you don't know you're lying, seek professional help. Either way, stop harrassing me.

And "Dawn's" inexplicable rejoinder:

I am tired of this schizo relationship. We are done, I am bored.
Please stop contacting me

Peace Out

She also created a second account today specifically to send me harrassing PMs. I have reported both of them to Facebook, and will do so again in the future.

I am through with this garbage. It was an amusing annoyance for awhile, but it has become malicious. I've now made it my personal goal to have this net.abuser, whoever she is, wiped off the Internet. I know I'm not the only FFFer she has contacted and harrassed on other social media. Hence, any information that anyone can provide that would lead me to her Internet provider (e.g. a credible IP address attached to a harrassing message) where I can register an abuse complaint at the source, will be of mutual benefit to many FFFers as well as personally appreciated by me.

Tally-ho!
A message in your inbox on FFF? If so, I will give you the ability to identify the IP addreses.

FSSL said:
A message in your inbox on FFF? If so, I will give you the ability to identify the IP addreses.

No, on Facebook. Unfortunately, no IP addresses there.

Stalker chick's back again, this time spreading her fantasies on Twitter under the username "NoneYah" (@YBk3eym103qDQb5 ).

Hilariously, she's freaking out about me harrassing her.

Probably is Bonnie...she is slap crazy.

But I can't see Ev post on Facebook, I think she unfriended and blocked me.

I have that effect on women....  8)

She clearly does not like Scott.

subllibrm said:
She clearly does not like Scott.

And for no apparent good reason, either, as none of her apparent beefs with me are actually factual.

Received last night on Facebook:

1:40am
Tattgurl Arrowy

Waiting for you to post about this on the board.

You crave attention all while stalking behind the scenes

I know it's you stalking me

Posting notes on our door.

STOP!!

1:43am
Tattgurl Arrowy

Who do I write like?
Who do I talk like?

I pretend to be your friend on the FFF
Just as you do me
But we both know what his happening
behind the scenes
I am in and you are out
Much more popular
Drool as you may
It won't make your day
LOOSER
No drinkers allowed here
Drunken Posts are forbidden

1:44am
Tattgurl Arrowy

You harass ThatGirl & Alesh For Fun
Keep it up, time is running out

As usual, I swear by Jack Hyles' blessed rectal polyps that I have no clue what the net.psycho is raving about.

I assume the username "Tattgurl Arrowy" is supposed to refer to Aleshanee somehow. For the record, I believe she has absolutely nothing to do with this, either directly or indirectly.

Anyway, I have again reported this net.abuse to the powers that be on Facebook. The account appears to be an unverified one (as of now) intended, as usual, to harass people.

Ransom said:
I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks

Well, I think I found out where she went. :)

I was talking with one of my roommates, and the random fact came up that Facebook had an inbox labeled "Other." If private messages come from someone you aren't connected to, they get filtered into there.

So just for fun, I decided to look in mine, and much to my surprise, there are eight months of nastygrams from the forum.psycho under about half a dozen different aliases.  Much of it consists of threats and abuse. Here's a free sample from February through to the end of September:

Psycho said:
If you know what is good for you, you will stand up for me. And not reveal or reference, this pm

Oops! Sorry about that.

froot loop said:
Ransom get on your knees

I bet you say that to all the boys!

bunny boiler said:
If you do not support me soon, I will destroy your reputation.

Oh, no, she might send me more PMs!

lady with 500 cats said:
do you miss??

1. Green Beret
2. Alayman

Dan B. is next. He's been attacking --------- while you egg him on behind the scenes Scott. Hurt my Sis or be hurt.

Man up or you will be #4

Name of "attackee" redacted, as I see no reason to believe she is actually involved. Since direct threats have been made to myself, Green Beret, Lamer, and Dan Barber by this person, I felt it prudent not to redact their names.

Not exactly the most effective blackmailer in the world said:
You will not ban people accusing them of bad language. I will notify Biker of your real identity if you do not stop threatening members of a ban because they stand up for truth.

Oh yes. Reveal my true identity to a  user on a forum where it's not an actual secret. Oh no. Not that. That would be bad.

Flailing said:
YOU ARE A FREAKY HOMOSEXUAL WHOSE NEVER HAD A DATE.

Then how would you know if I was a homosexual? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

A little unclear on the concept said:
a few more drinky poos and I'll invite you two to the party.

I think that's the second time she's propositioned me. Maybe she forgot I was a freaky homosexual.

Anyway.

Further harrassment will be tolerated, but it will be graded.

Ransom,

I went to Facebook and I don't see "other".  Where is it? 
Thanks,
Gringo

(Later)

Nevermind, I found it.

Okay....I got a crazy email too.
I NEVER check my "other" box and I had an email from this freaky person from back in September.

And he/she doesn't like Ransom at all.