Ransom

Stalker
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
. . . every other word isn't an ad.

Thanks for bringing this forum to our attention, T-Bone!

You're welcome ... I really hope this forum makes!

Good to see you around Ransom :)

Where is T-Bone??? UGH!
my guess is... he is out in the wilderness somewhere hunting.... i gave him a recommendation for a hunting knife.... a marine corps kabar like the one i carry in my arrow quiver.... then one of his neighbors actually gave him a kabar.... and he hasn;t been seen since... ... but i agree... he was a great guy to have around here.... .

Image of T-Bone caught on security cam

View attachment 3223
looks like he upgraded to the kabar harpoon... BK-18... awesome looking knife.... and fairly new
.. it;s on my wish list.... (as if i needed another knife)... if they ever start making it in indigo or
dark purple i won;t be able to resist....
:cool:

looks like he upgraded to the kabar harpoon... BK-18... awesome looking knife.... and fairly new
.. it;s on my wish list.... (as if i needed another knife)... if they ever start making it in indigo or
dark purple i won;t be able to resist....
:cool:
Just got back from the Smokey Mountains and leaving on the way home heading out of the mountains we stopped at Smokey Mountain Knifeworks for a quick walk-through.....3 hours later 😊

Just got back from the Smokey Mountains and leaving on the way home heading out of the mountains we stopped at Smokey Mountain Knifeworks for a quick walk-through.....3 hours later 😊
i know what you mean.... we always made it a point to visit a cabelas on mainland visits.... and whether we planned to be there all day long or not.. we were always there all day anyway..... even after running out of money... just taking note of what we wanted to buy next time.. ... i know i brought home at least one knife i bought there in the past.... ...safely stored in the check in luggage of course.... ... :cool:

Last edited: