This Dream Need Interpretation

IFB X-Files

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Aliens have unusual dreams.
I have no idea what this dream means.
Here goes:
I'm in what appears to be a dorm building and I go to my room and my phone is gone (desk phone). It appears to have been stolen.
I go to the hallway desk and use that phone to call and report it. Later I'm told I have a call and when I answer it's....Bob Auclair and he is upset that I've reported a stolen phone! "They are cheap and we don't care if someone stole your phone. Go get another one!"
The scene changes and I'm in a large room with men and women and I'm telling a joke about how Bob yelled at me over a stolen phone. I look over and at the end of the room, there sits Bob just staring at me.
The scene changes and I'm told I have another phone call from the president (I have no idea if this is HAC, but it appeared to be some kind of bible college setting).
I answer the phone and it is the president of the school....Dwight D. Eisenhower!

Interpretation please!

Aliens have unusual dreams.
I have no idea what this dream means.
Here goes:
I'm in what appears to be a dorm building and I go to my room and my phone is gone (desk phone). It appears to have been stolen.
I go to the hallway desk and use that phone to call and report it. Later I'm told I have a call and when I answer it's....Bob Auclair and he is upset that I've reported a stolen phone! "They are cheap and we don't care if someone stole your phone. Go get another one!"
The scene changes and I'm in a large room with men and women and I'm telling a joke about how Bob yelled at me over a stolen phone. I look over and at the end of the room, there sits Bob just staring at me.
The scene changes and I'm told I have another phone call from the president (I have no idea if this is HAC, but it appeared to be some kind of bible college setting).
I answer the phone and it is the president of the school....Dwight D. Eisenhower!

Interpretation please!

in your dream.... (which appears to take you back into the past).... you are are being coerced and shamed into going along with crime and corruption .... ..the fact you recognize a key figure from your past who is pushing the corruption indicates your dream is your brains attempt to reconcile or make sense of corruption or wrong doing you witnessed in the past.. but were unable to effectively deal with ... .. and this has bothered you ever since..... .......in the dream he stares at you which indicates somewhere in your subconcious he is still staring at you... still attempting to force you through his stare into compliance and silence....

the change of scene appears to be concerning the present time or at least a period of recent time close to it..... . a call from dwight d eisenhower could mean people more powerful and with more authority than those you dealt with in your college years are either giving you chances to reconcile those wrongs of the past.....or else they are doing the opposite and reinforcing the wrong doings of the past... and serving as a back up to bob auclairs intimidating stare.. .......it all depends on how the call from eisenhower left you feeling after you woke up.......

you didn;t say whether or not you spoke to eisenhower in your dream..... but it seems the opportunity to say something to him was there.... at least it;s there in the dream.... what would say to him if the dream happens again and you get another call from eisenhower?.... ....that;s what the dream seems to be trying to work out for you.... because that is what most dreams do.... they help our brain work out in our sleep the confusing things we couldn;t deal with when awake...

Last edited:

in your dream.... (which appears to take you back into the past).... you are are being coerced and shamed into going along with crime and corruption .... ..the fact you recognize a key figure from your past who is pushing the corruption indicates your dream is your brains attempt to reconcile or make sense of corruption or wrong doing you witnessed in the past.. but were unable to effectively deal with ... .. and this has bothered you ever since..... .......in the dream he stares at you which indicates somewhere in your subconcious he is still staring at you... still attempting to force you through his stare into compliance and silence....

the change of scene appears to be concerning the present time or at least a period of recent time close to it..... . a call from dwight d eisenhower could mean people more powerful and with more authority than those you dealt with in your college years are either giving you chances to reconcile those wrongs of the past.....or else they are doing the opposite and reinforcing the wrong doings of the past... and serving as a back up to bob auclairs intimidating stare.. .......it all depends on how the call from eisenhower left you feeling after you woke up.......

you didn;t say whether or not you spoke to eisenhower in your dream..... but it seems the opportunity to say something to him was there.... at least it;s there in the dream.... what would say to him if the dream happens again and you get another call from eisenhower?.... ....that;s what the dream seems to be trying to work out for you.... because that is what most dreams do.... they help our brain work out in our sleep the confusing things we couldn;t deal with when awake...
Very impressive! Where do I send payment?

The only issue is that I had a wonderful relationship with Bob. I sold the college several computers in the late 80s and Bob was my contact. He was a great guy. The only thing that could be is that he didn't buy enough!

No, I didn't speak to Ike, but clearly heard his voice. The same voice we hear when he gives that much-promoted "military-industrial-complex" speech.

I appreciate your analysis.

Personally, I think you've come out of your "pod" too early! I knew we were having an invasion of Aliens...but you take the cake, smoke the dope, pop the pills, and drink the liquor...PAUL (movie reference!)

Very impressive! Where do I send payment?

The only issue is that I had a wonderful relationship with Bob. I sold the college several computers in the late 80s and Bob was my contact. He was a great guy. The only thing that could be is that he didn't buy enough!

No, I didn't speak to Ike, but clearly heard his voice. The same voice we hear when he gives that much-promoted "military-industrial-complex" speech.

I appreciate your analysis.
glad i could help..... but no payment necessary.... ...i;m not a real psychologist... but i am closely related to one.. and grew up in the same household.... .and still live with her in fact.... ..my messed up head and wild dreams are what inspired her to pursue a phd in psychology... ..just so she could figure me out.... ....i learned a little from her here and there along the way.... :cool: