Tim Trieber?

WESLEY said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Walt said:
So, what's Tim Trieber up to?

Was listening in on the Pastor & Worker's conference, and learned that he has left there and is working elsewhere.

http://northvalleynews.org/post/154687231123/saying-goodbye-by-cindie-trieber

They're planting a new church, he's going different path that Dad Trieber, adopting more contemporary worship styles, etc. Still fundamental compared to Chappell's kid that just started a church.

never been to the church, but it looks pretty fundamental to me...

http://www.cactuspointe.org/who-we-are/

Tim Trieber is starting a church, not taking over one.

Looks like Timmy is going mainstream and incorporating/endorsing TBN/Hillsong and false teachers like Carl Lents/Perry Noble/Steven Furtick. He may even start "Multi Site" churches because he does admire Seeker Friendly Megachurch Planter Craig Groeschel (LifeChurch).

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Looks like Timmy is going mainstream and incorporating/endorsing TBN/Hillsong and false teachers like Carl Lents/Perry Noble/Steven Furtick. He may even start "Multi Site" churches because he does admire Seeker Friendly Megachurch Planter Craig Groeschel (LifeChurch).

"Looks like" - Where does it look like?

AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Perry Noble isn't a teacher anymore if you kept up with your fake news. Its Carl Lentz, not Lents. This is fake news.

Carl Lentz is a false teacher and a fake Christian who has celebrity friends who pretend to be Christian (Kevin Durant/Justin Bieber) so it makes Lentz look like less of a fool plus he gets compensated from another false teacher Brian Houston.

Timmy is going mainstream and is recruiting IFB comedian DJ "Fatty Arbuckle" Uson to join ship and they are ok with CCM music and ladies wearing pants, men wearing shorts/sandals etc.

Spoke with Tim Trieber at Lancaster during the Spiritual Leadership Conference. Good to hear that he is taking a great team of conservative Baptists with him. Dr. Bobby Roberson, 60 years of ministry, the leader of the independent fundamentalist movement along with Dr. Raymond Barber, prayed with him. Good man.

It is unfortunate what is happening with Dr. Jack Trieber and North Valley.

TheRealJonStewart said:
It is unfortunate what is happening with Dr. Jack Trieber and North Valley.

Please expound...

Timmy Boy has gone worldly and recruited former NVBC staff member and IFB Comedian DJ "Fatty Arbuckle" Uson. Meanwhile his father still has Alvin Martinez who brings in a lot of $$ on record sales and does background vocals for several artists including CCM and Country/Western singers.

Chappell is spreading the gospel of kompromize:

And this has what exactly to do with Tim Treiber?
TheRealJonStewart said:
Chappell on the other hand makes it publicly known he is way more contemporary that his dad, wannabe Elevation church
Twisted said:
Do you have a link for this?

Haymaan!

I'm afraid that "crackpot" is an improvement for you.
If I were like you I’d be afraid as weLL.
Crackpot: one given to eccentric or lunatic notions. It’s like they know you…😉

If you always followed my lead you'd be far better off.
You, Lew, Don Boy or Mcgruder McDoughboy need to contact Chappell, and maybe Trieber, to get them back on the straight and narrow.
Haymaan!