Time To Abandon the SBC

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
...says this SBC pastor.  I appreciate his stand against unrighteousness. 

https://youtu.be/7E4uEafV9YQ?t=576

Twisted said:
...says this SBC pastor.  I appreciate his stand against unrighteousness. 

https://youtu.be/7E4uEafV9YQ?t=576
The great idol of Southern Baptist life is pragmatism.
It's working, it brings in the money, so hands off.

At the last SBC, the messengers from the churches voted to included critical race theory and intersectionality as tools to help us interpret the Bible...around 15:50...

In the recent statement, sbc leaders said, in our next translation of the Bible, we need to include minorities, latinos and women as translators.  Around 17:30

Recently, Robert Jeffries, Jerry Falwell Jr., Jack Graham, all three, have given their endorsement to Paula White's ministry.  38:00.

All sad truths of a ship that hit an ice berg a long time ago, and the water is awash over the deck.

16KJV11 said:
All sad truths of a ship that hit an ice berg a long time ago, and the water is awash over the deck.

You really have an SBC burr under your IFB saddle.  :)

I?m as much responsible for the actions of individual SBC pastors as you are for Jack Schaap.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I?m as much responsible for the actions of individual SBC pastors as you are for Jack Schaap.

I sorta agree with Tarheel on this.  What is funny is as much as this pastor explaimed "we're all autonomous" he really gets excited over what others are doing.

Of course, he has every right to be, as they are all in the same convention.  The question is though, why he didn't get out BEFORE!  He mentioned the liberal schools, etc.  I guess that wasn't enough.

Now about 16KJV11 and Jack Schaap, well....

Time to leave the "Baptist", because their are pastor's out there who are Baptist and nuts!  See how that works?

Since the name of the church is "Grace Life Church of the Shoals" and they are bapatist, will they be considered IBF?

;D

Bob H said:
Since the name of the church is "Grace Life Church of the Shoals" and they are bapatist, will they be considered IBF?

;D

:D :eek: :D

Bob H said:

;D

When they find out about Schaap, Ruckman and a few other IFB loco weeds, they may rejoin the SBC to escape the I designation... :D