Time to change the rule book....

qwerty

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/star-plaza-theatre-radisson-to-be-razed-replaced-with-high/article_02f880b0-fd9d-50e8-9bdc-a73bd0049124.html

It's probably for the best. The Star Plaza Theater was looking pretty beat up and ready for either a renovation or a remodel ... I guess they're right in saying the venue is too small and making it larger isn't possible in that small area.

I went into that place once just because they said we weren't to go into that place.

formerhacker said:
It's probably for the best. The Star Plaza Theater was looking pretty beat up and ready for either a renovation or a remodel ... I guess they're right in saying the venue is too small and making it larger isn't possible in that small area.
Parking is very limited.
Ingress and egress is an absolute night mare.
3,000 seats makes ticket prices for A list talent too expensive.

There were no good options for a performance venue in such a small space.

I have gone there for quite a few concerts but every December for the Oak Ridge Boys christmas concert for the last 8 or 10 years! Will miss that place!

Remind me again of the rules,

Fundamental Christians can watch Hollywood movies on:
Home TV / cable
Phone / ipad
Home desktop computer / laptop
Game system
On a plane / train / tour bus & hotel room
Vehicle entertainment system
Rented from movie store / redbox kiosk
Streamed

But not at the movie theater?

sword said:
Remind me again of the rules,

Fundamental Christians can watch Hollywood movies on:
Home TV / cable
Phone / ipad
Home desktop computer / laptop
Game system
On a plane / train / tour bus & hotel room
Vehicle entertainment system
Rented from movie store / redbox kiosk
Streamed

But not at the movie theater?

None are ok.  Who told you they were?  I'll send you a little booklet by John R. Rice to set you straight.

Twisted, You're killing me laughing!! We have cable in our home I don't have time anymore to watch movies.. I do try and watch discovery, hgtv , cooking, . We don't pay for a movie channel..

3500?

How did we fit 7,000 people in there during Pastor's School?

Mr. White said:
3500?

It was just a fantasy, but you believed it, right?

Mr. White said:
3500?

We used banquet halls and ran a feed for people to watch on the screen.  Also, the 7000 number were not actual people there, it was all of the delegates where were there at one time, which would include the roughly 3000 students, most of whom were at work on a Thurs night.