Tom V shoots & kills 14 yr old intruder

Patebald

Elect
Reaction score
http://kfor.com/2014/12/22/oklahoma-pastor-shoots-kills-intruder-in-attempted-burglary/?preview_id=389661

He learned from his dad who was the original Rifleman before Chuck Connors.

jack-schaap-framed-hard-cover.jpg

This may be a topic to keep the humor from entering.  This is a sad case all around, and I feel that any of us put into the same situation would protect our family at any cost.  Kudos to Tom for thinking clearly in the heat of a moment.

Even though you may disagree with him in other areas, be thoughtful before writing ignorantly, as this is a touchy situation.  I hope that you, Alvin, aren't put into this type of situation and then others mock you as to how you reacted.

"________________________________

Letter to Pastors 

January 19, 2015

Dear Pastors:

It is with JOY IN MY HEART this Monday morning that this ole man greets you from Pasco, Washington, where Dr. John Paisly has kept me busy Friday – Saturday & Sunday.  WHAT A BLESSING!  WHAT A WORK THEY HAVE HERE IN PASCO.

Fifty-one years ago today our son, Lorne Matthew Vineyard, was born.  On July 18, 1967, JESUS came and got him to take him to Heaven.  Pray for my wife on this our Son’s birthday.  ALSO, please pray that the ALMIGHTY GOD will keep a hedge built about our son, Tom, his wife Melissa, Katherine, Amy, Alex & Esther as the GANG BANGERS want to do harm to them."

According to this letter to Pastor's by Jimbo gang bangers are out to get Tommy boy and his family. (I hope that is not the case for his wife and kids sake.)

I wonder if this is because "evil personified" has come to Tommy boy's doorstep for his evil deeds like Jimbo claims will happen to all the people that have left the faith and turned their backs on WHBC recently in a previous letter to pastors.

You reap what you sow, even if you are a Vineyard.

TruthBearer said:
"________________________________

Letter to Pastors 

January 19, 2015

Dear Pastors:

It is with JOY IN MY HEART this Monday morning that this ole man greets you from Pasco, Washington, where Dr. John Paisly has kept me busy Friday – Saturday & Sunday.  WHAT A BLESSING!  WHAT A WORK THEY HAVE HERE IN PASCO.

Fifty-one years ago today our son, Lorne Matthew Vineyard, was born.  On July 18, 1967, JESUS came and got him to take him to Heaven.  Pray for my wife on this our Son’s birthday.  ALSO, please pray that the ALMIGHTY GOD will keep a hedge built about our son, Tom, his wife Melissa, Katherine, Amy, Alex & Esther as the GANG BANGERS want to do harm to them."

According to this letter to Pastor's by Jimbo gang bangers are out to get Tommy boy and his family. (I hope that is not the case for his wife and kids sake.)

I wonder if this is because "evil personified" has come to Tommy boy's doorstep for his evil deeds like Jimbo claims will happen to all the people that have left the faith and turned their backs on WHBC recently in a previous letter to pastors.

You reap what you sow, even if you are a Vineyard.

I can say with certainty that this was a concern of the police from the time this incident happened. Not sure that this is necessary in connection to all the other bad things he has done in his time there but it is for sure a result in bad decision making on that day. I hope for his kids and wife's sake that nothing happens.