Tom Vineyards sexual misconduct

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
Tom Vineyards sexual misconduct sure has brought alot of traffic to this site.  There seem to be many more lurkers out there then normal and I personally think it is great to see.

Jump in lurkers as the waters wonderful.

Sexual misconduct runs in the Vineyard family. As ole JAV has always said, "...time will tell." and it is telling now.

...and God said it earlier with "...be sure your sin will find you out" and "God is not mocked"

TruthBearer said:
Sexual misconduct runs in the Vineyard family. As ole JAV has always said, "...time will tell." and it is telling now.

Yes, it truely is telling.  Both the Vineyard boys are examples how fathers impact childrens lives.  What dad does in moderation the children do in excess.

It is amusing how back in the day of JAV's battles over the issue and with the FFF he did all he could to control and keep the people of WHBC off the FFF.  He actually was pretty sucessful at it all in all. He was a master at controling people.

Now Tommy boy just does not have his dads skills or even close to his dads intelligence and he can't control the people.  It is evidenced by the mass departure from WHBC over the last couple months.

Thus the traffic on this site has boomed of late.

Which will only add to the continual demise of WHBC/OBC until the Vineyard name is no longer associated with it.

bgwilkinson said:
Why don't you just fire him like we did with Schaap?

It don't work that way at WHBC.  To much fear there

Just me said:
bgwilkinson said:

I pray you will follow God rather than man. It's not to late.

bgwilkinson said:
Just me said:
bgwilkinson said:

I pray you will follow God rather than man. It's not to late.

Thank you but most of us on the FFF left that place long ago. It is our friends and relatives, in some cases, that are still within the Vineyard system at WHBC. 

Those are the ones who have to act and unfortunately are fearful.  Their best bet is to just walk away and let it continue its long slow death. But to walk away is not easy to do.

Although I have never met anyone who wishes they had never left WHBC/OBC once they walked.

bgwilkinson said:

This was attempted in a way. A number of men in the church went to him and told him he needed to step down but he refused and fired them. There was suppose to be a vote but they brought in Bro. Ross to talk the people out of it. He did the whole open in front of everyone thing that intimidates those that might want to see Tom gone and thus no vote went on.

Thus the reason many decided just to walk away.

Bro. Ross didn't talk them out of a vote. On Sunday morning he said there would be one, but come Sunday night it didn't happen. I'd say JAV stepped in and kept it from happening.  I'm pretty sure he wishes he'd of stayed out of it now. This from someone I know who left and talked to him this past week and was very blunt with him. I guess we'll see as far as Bro. Ross is concerned.

The Deacons-Board of Directors of the not for profit would hold and operate the election, church employees ie. pastors would not be involved as they have an inherent conflict of interest. The chairman of the Board of Directors would take the lead in conducting a retention vote. It could be held before or after any scheduled meeting of the congregation by secret ballot. Do your by-laws spell this out?

bgwilkinson said:
I notice that Windsor Hills Baptist Church is a State of Oklahoma not-for-profit Corp. and is subject to the Oklahoma not-for-profit Corp law.

https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpInformation.aspx?id=1400193035

That's all fine and good but in order for anything to happen there must be a formal vote.  As far as I know, no one will let a vote happen. I'm sure if past employees brought suit on being fired it would bring about consequences. But that will probably beer happen.  Easier for most to just walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRover01 said:
bgwilkinson said:
I notice that Windsor Hills Baptist Church is a State of Oklahoma not-for-profit Corp. and is subject to the Oklahoma not-for-profit Corp law.

https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpInformation.aspx?id=1400193035

That's all fine and good but in order for anything to happen there must be a formal vote.  As far as I know, no one will let a vote happen. I'm sure if past employees brought suit on being fired it would bring about consequences. But that will probably beer happen.  Easier for most to just walk away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"beer" happen ... what is "beer" happen. Is that the Christian version of Budlight? lol jk

RedRover01 said:
That's all fine and good but in order for anything to happen there must be a formal vote.  As far as I know, no one will let a vote happen.

All of the recent escapees could still come back and vote. They're still voting members unless they've changed membership already. Better hurry though. After Junior reads this he'll call a quick business meeting and make them all inactive members.

Is the Board chairman a man or a mouse?

How does an employee fire the Chairman of the Board of Directors?

bgwilkinson said:
How does an employee fire the Chairman of the Board of Directors?

My guess is that you'll find this specific procedure in this book:

PB8372HylesChurchManual.jpg