"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

I know you don't know this because your KJV is wrong in many places when dealing with ποιμήν. ποιμήν simply means Shepherd.

I already have the BEST Shepard a man could ever desire.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

I don't need another. You can keep worshiping men all you want.

This guy thinks he knows Greek better than the King James Translators.

Hey @treasure_unseen, what does this word mean?
(Timestamped directly to point):

Apparently he hasn't heard of The Greek Game.

This guy thinks he knows Greek better than the King James Translators.

Hey @treasure_unseen, what does this word mean?
(Timestamped directly to point):

Apparently he hasn't heard of The Greek Game.

I'll be glad to have a KJV debate with you. The KJV was a political translation. King James hated God's Word and loved to be praised by his benefactors. I see you are one of those benefactors.

Do you enjoy praising a despot king that killed and subjugated his own people?

You do realize that as Americans, we cast off the religious oppression of the crown of England and reject their despot kings as being leaders of the church of God on this earth.

I have no loyality to such sinners. I see that you're a loyal subject.

As far as Greek is concerned, Yes. I can produce a better translation. I feel no obligation to blindly accept the work of others. Why would you be so lazy as to blindly accept the word choices of others?

Exactly why you're ignored.

So says the one responding... proving he's lying. You're not ignoring me.

You do blindly accept the work choices of others. I bet if you ever really studied the subject and seek God, you'd change your mind.

You're hiding and being lazy. You're letting others do the work for you.

If KJV-onlyists gave a crap about the translators' Greek knowledge, they wouldn't ignore everything they said in the preface about the work of translating, or their translation footnotes.

Instead, we get mystical cant about the KJV being the product of divine inspiration or English correcting the Greek, which renders their Greek skills irrelevant.

they wouldn't ignore everything they said in the preface about the work of translating, or their translation footnotes.
Did someone ignore this?

The reason the KJV gets priority is by process of elimination, according to variables INDEPENDENT of ignoring OR considering their footnotes. Of course, someone who has zero practice exercising critical thinking who lazily looks around for the scholar with the most clicks on his best-seller amazon list, believing every common argument from that side can only argue "Oh look, guys. The KJV translators said they were not inspired (duh). WELL THAT SETTLES IT, WE CAN IGNORE THE REST NOW."

Yeah, sorry that's now how analysis works. I could care less where those dopes got their degrees, I wouldn't hire them on my analysis team to take out the trash. Process of elimination: The New Versions were corrupted by Westcott and Hort (inb4 "b-b-but famous best-seller guy said"), you'll notice the low IQ "scholars" have to distance themselves from these 2 men by pretending the "NEWEST New Versions" don't follow the "outdated" methods of W/H anymore. Even though they have not changed overall in any significant sense of the word since.

W/H were the catalysts. Bottom line.
Do you have any idea how corrupt W/H actually were. Here are statements from their own writings, autobiographies and journals:

Did someone ignore this?

The reason the KJV gets priority is by process of elimination, according to variables INDEPENDENT of ignoring OR considering their footnotes. Of course, someone who has zero practice exercising critical thinking who lazily looks around for the scholar with the most clicks on his best-seller amazon list, believing every common argument from that side can only argue "Oh look, guys. The KJV translators said they were not inspired (duh). WELL THAT SETTLES IT, WE CAN IGNORE THE REST NOW."

Yeah, sorry that's now how analysis works. I could care less where those dopes got their degrees, I wouldn't hire them on my analysis team to take out the trash. Process of elimination: The New Versions were corrupted by Westcott and Hort (inb4 "b-b-but famous best-seller guy said"), you'll notice the low IQ "scholars" have to distance themselves from these 2 men by pretending the "NEWEST New Versions" don't follow the "outdated" methods of W/H anymore. Even though they have not changed overall in any significant sense of the word since.

W/H were the catalysts. Bottom line.
Do you have any idea how corrupt W/H actually were. Here are statements from their own writings, autobiographies and journals:

Westcott and Hort didn't corrupt anything. Besides there are plenty of better versions not based upon any W&H text.

Thus, your process of elimination theory fails miserably. Not to mention the fact the Geneva has recently been updated with modern spelling and punctuation. Making it by far the best English TR edition.

Not that you know this. You don't. You've blindly declared a winner and you're going to "stick to it" no matter how the evidence contradicts you. You're a loyal subject of a despot king that hated God's word.

Westcott and Hort didn't corrupt anything.
Maybe you missed this.

Timestamped directly to the quotes from Westcott and Hort this time:

Are you saying you agree with their positions on scripture here?

Is YouTube giving you a commission to flack their videos, or do you just let Google do your thinking for you?
I played a primary part in putting that actual video together, so I thought about each piece of data before I included it.

(credit to Pastor Kevin Thompson of Beyond the Fundamentals and Gail Riplinger for the original content of course, we just condensed and reorganized portions of both sources into a documentary format that excluded extraneous details: I think the original video with Gail was 3 hrs long and Thompson's 1 hr 30 mins. This compilation is well under 45 mins total, thanks for appreciating it, Ransom)

Wait so what do you think about Westcott and Hort's statements that they don't believe Jesus is God, that Christ's death was a "ransom paid to Satan", they didn't believe the scriptures were inspired, and they were impressed by Theosophy (Satanic religion).

Are you going to change your name to "Ransom to Satan" now in continued support of their versions?

I guess all 47 of the King James Translators, many who publicly debated the Catholic church in Greek, made so many "mistakes" the first time that these Godly men needed to fix the Bible.

Process of elimination.

Maybe you missed this.

Timestamped directly to the quotes from Westcott and Hort this time:

Are you saying you agree with their positions on scripture here?

I'm not going to watch your videos. You can make the argument yourself or you can forget it.

Westcott and Hort provided a great service to humanity. Were they perfect. Nope. Neither are you.

Which is why we should always check behind each other and question everything. Which is what the noble people of Berea did. They check every single day to see if what the apostles told them were correct or not.

Last edited:
No. There aren't.

The Greek Orthodox church has been using the Byzantine Koine texts for thousands of years. Codex Alexandrinus is a treasure to humanity.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. None of you do.

Wait so what do you think about Westcott and Hort's statements that they don't believe Jesus is God, that Christ's death was a "ransom paid to Satan", they didn't believe the scriptures were inspired, and they were impressed by Theosophy (Satanic religion).

Are you going to change your name to "Ransom to Satan" now in continued support of their versions?

I guess all 47 of the King James Translators, many who publicly debated the Catholic church in Greek, made so many "mistakes" the first time that these Godly men needed to fix the Bible.

Process of elimination.

The Scholars that assisted in the making of the 1611 edition were lesser in skill to those that produced the Geneva Bible. The Geneva Bible is a much better translation.

Which is why your despot king hated it. He wanted to rule the church. He claimed ownership of the church and forced his edition on England.