treasure_unseen: to put up or (be) shut up

Ransom

Stalker
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
You've blocked your stalking episode. I had to ban you because of you wanted to harm a disabled person. God has the record

So . . . it's been 13 months.

In December 2020, I challenged you to provide evidence of the above. Where is it?

You post defamatory bluster on this forum, then disappear for over a year and reappear now as though this never happened. I don't need to tolerate this crap from you. Therefore, here is my ultimatum.

You have until midnight EST--approximately 12 hours from now--to provide, on this thread, proof that I committed a "stalking episode" on your forum. If and when you fail to do so, without further warning, I will be banning all your known identities on this forum. Permanently.

Don't waste your time trying to bargain. That's off the table.

So . . . it's been 13 months.

In December 2020, I challenged you to provide evidence of the above. Where is it?

You post defamatory bluster on this forum, then disappear for over a year and reappear now as though this never happened. I don't need to tolerate this crap from you. Therefore, here is my ultimatum.

You have until midnight EST--approximately 12 hours from now--to provide, on this thread, proof that I committed a "stalking episode" on your forum. If and when you fail to do so, without further warning, I will be banning all your known identities on this forum. Permanently.

Don't waste your time trying to bargain. That's off the table.
Hall-a-freakin'-lujah!

Ok, devil's advocate comes out ;) in favor of transparency....you *were* reared in the cradle of it! :LOL:
Yes, I was, INDEED! I used to be a big advocate of the whole thing. Thankfully, the Lord woke me up to the hypocrisy of it all and the way they try to steamroll their opinions into the Biblical truths.

Why should I be kind to a known troll and liar???
Because Jesus said to.....
Luk 6:33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
Luk 6:34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount.

Jesus said to not bear false witness, too, which I believe also covers falsely accusing people of stalking.
Just to be clear to everyone....
Doxing is a very real issue. There are so many laws surrounding doxing now.......that you can't possibly post just any information collected.
I don't care if you believe I'm a liar or not. I don't. The person I was defending believes it wasn't you. I'll leave it at that. Ban away.

Doxing is a very real issue. There are so many laws surrounding doxing now.......that you can't possibly post just any information collected.
I don't care if you believe I'm a liar or not. I don't. The person I was defending believes it wasn't you. I'll leave it at that. Ban away.
Just a casual observation, no dog in the fight really. It seems like you have a martyr complex, hoping to be banned and working towards it. Rather than taking an adversarial role why don't you try a different tack. If you have evidence that he was stalking somebody on your forum, ask Ransom if he minds you posting it?

Sure, Treezy is just fine with falsely accusing me of stalking someone on his forum, but at least he's not doxxing. Gasp! That would be unethical!

Just a casual observation, no dog in the fight really. It seems like you have a martyr complex, hoping to be banned and working towards it. Rather than taking an adversarial role why don't you try a different tack. If you have evidence that he was stalking somebody on your forum, ask Ransom if he minds you posting it?
Hoping to be banned? Martyr complex?
I have over a thousand posts here and Ransom knew who I was early on. I just finally said something that he can use to justify his actions. He is going to ban me either way. He has said he will.
Ransom knows that IP doxing is illegal. It can lead to personal information being obtained illegally and cause tangible civil liability. Posting something about a internet persona is fair game. Just like he can call me a liar and it doesn't mean ANYTHING.
I've tried for year to avoid a "adversarial" relationship with Ransom. It hasn't worked. He is as much to blame as I am.
Which is why I said.... I'll be glad to leave it to God.
Here Ransom......
I was wrong. I lied about your actions. It was someone pretending to be you. Please accept my sincere apology.

You're not sorry, you're just sad your lies didn't slip under the radar. You've been making excuses and shifting the blame all afternoon.